SBM ATLANTIA Employee Reviews

Great Company and Leadership team
Corporate Manager of Inspections (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 9, 2015
Was sorry to leave this company, but had to due to family emergencies. Oppurtunities for growth was very realistic. Turning around a defaulting Inspections Group was a challenge, however, I was able to do so with the proper appraoch and my personal skills in a very short time.
Pros
Great work enviroment, staff was very interested in learning, management team wanted to hear from the employees to creat the best work enviroment as possible.
Cons
None.
Great Place and decent pay but a lot of department drama
Document Control Clerk (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 8, 2013
I enjoyed most of the people I worked with and believe that I got paid in accordance with my experience at the time. Everything seemed fair, although after being there almost a year I was still a temp and wasn't eligible for benefits. I was on track for a promotion but it was a slow moving process. I did work in a department full of women and it was full of gossip and cliques, but I believe that happens in most jobs.
Pros
understanding management and decent pay
Cons
slow to promote and give benefits
Travel Coordinator - I loved it and loved meeting all the new people that came to work for us.
Travel Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 21, 2012
A typical day at work was, making reservations for employee's or changing reservations, processing visas, booking car rentals and meet and greets in different countries. I enjoyed all my co-workers, I was able to meet so many different people from all over the world.
Productive place
Electrical Engineering Intern (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 2, 2012
SBM offshore helped me in improving my skills and understand the technical concepts to a greater depth.
Great company
Document Control Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 3, 2012
I have been working for SBM Atlantia for over five years. I can honestly say I feel like everyone there is family. The team buildings are great and I have learned so much working there.
Pros
flexible schedule, free benefits, and various lunch and learns
Cons
bad communication, limited areas for growth

SBM ATLANTIA Reviews by Location