SBM ATLANTIA Employee Reviews

Great Place and decent pay but a lot of department drama
Document Control Clerk (Former Employee), Houston, TXMarch 8, 2013
Pros: understanding management and decent pay
Cons: slow to promote and give benefits
I enjoyed most of the people I worked with and believe that I got paid in accordance with my experience at the time. Everything seemed fair, although after being there almost a year I was still a temp and wasn't eligible for benefits. I was on track for a promotion but it was a slow moving process. I did work in a department full of women and it was full of gossip and cliques, but I believe that happens in most jobs.
Travel Coordinator - I loved it and loved meeting all the new people that came to work for us.
Travel Coordinator (Former Employee), Houston, TXAugust 21, 2012
A typical day at work was, making reservations for employee's or changing reservations, processing visas, booking car rentals and meet and greets in different countries. I enjoyed all my co-workers, I was able to meet so many different people from all over the world.
Productive place
Electrical Engineering Intern (Current Employee), Houston, TXAugust 2, 2012
SBM offshore helped me in improving my skills and understand the technical concepts to a greater depth.
Great company
Document Control Coordinator (Current Employee), Houston, TXMarch 3, 2012
Pros: flexible schedule, free benefits, and various lunch and learns
Cons: bad communication, limited areas for growth
I have been working for SBM Atlantia for over five years. I can honestly say I feel like everyone there is family. The team buildings are great and I have learned so much working there.