SBM Management Employee Reviews

Bad Managment
Custodian (Current Employee) –  Miamisburg, OHSeptember 25, 2017
Manager showed favoritism in my area. I was pretty much doing 3rd shift job and mine. Does not understand family problems . management is unorganized there was times she throw away stuff people needed. Never does safety meetings like she was suppose to.
Work environment is good
Custodian/Maintenance (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 24, 2017
The workers are easy to get along with. It's a good place to work for just need a better pay rate for me personally. Management is very understanding and helpful.
SBM was fun place to work
Night Janitor (Former Employee) –  UtahSeptember 22, 2017
Sbm was a good place to work until they got new mangers. the new mangers were rude and stressful and made it very hard to work and take the correct time to do anything correctly.
Great place to work.
Lead Good Manufacturing Process (GMP) Technician (Former Employee) –  Devens, MASeptember 21, 2017
Working at SBM management was a great experience for me. The management was great, and potential for promotions was excellent with the hard work and dedication needed to be put forth.
Bs
Recycling Technician (Former Employee) –  Thousand Oaks, CASeptember 20, 2017
I worked for SMB for a year didn’t not miss a day of work did my job review was great but said they couldn’t give a raise the company didn’t have money and they would try in a couple of months to give me a raise while I was working minimum wage.... So I left a week later found another Job
Worried about drug test? Dont be here!!
Janitorial Worker (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, ILSeptember 15, 2017
It's a job. Nothing grand. If you really need a job, I'd work there, but dont expect much from this company. You don't get paid much & they offer very little hours. The company's management is very poor. If something needs done from someone higher in command, don't expect it to happen & if it does it will take forever to get it done. The company drug tests, but I guess if you can cheat through it, you have a job because you can tell the manager about an employee's drug use & nothing will happen about it. YOU WILL STILL HAVE YOUR JOB as long as you are a body in the buildng for the company. The management & company treats their employees poorly. They don't follow by policy most of the time & choose favorites, allowing those employees to get away with things that the company isn't supposed to allow. Then the employees that actually work & do their job correctly, get no praise or anything in return. Just a bad company to work for. Don't waste your time unless you really are in need of a job.
Pros
Its a job.
Cons
Everything about this company is horrible!!
Co-workers
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Chesterbrook, PASeptember 15, 2017
I have fun with my co-workers. Enjoy the work that I have to do. I get along with all my clients in the building. I am at work will before it's time to clock in
Pros
Fun, easy job, good co-workers
Cons
No insurance, no raises, no benefits etc.
Great Team Environment
Site Manager (Current Employee) –  Hillsboro, ORSeptember 9, 2017
A regular work day starts at 6 am. The earlier I arrived, the quick I can conduct area audits before team started. The day went pretty quick due to always being busy. That is my favorite part. Constant communication with the customer and employee's made it a great day. All aspects of management is learned in this position.
Pros
No micromanaging
Cons
Lots of walking!
Site Manager (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALSeptember 4, 2017
The training culture at SBM is pretty hands on. It's great getting to know your employees and teaching them the SBM way. I really enjoy working side by side with the customer to understand the needs of the company.
Not a good work environment look glass door review
Android /Backend Web Developer (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, McClellanAugust 30, 2017
Management here is really bad.They lay off everyone at least twice a year.Work environment is really bad because of a few bad apples that made to management.Gossip,Gossip, gossip
Pros
Free Jamba juice.
Cons
Work here while looking for another job
Let's me do my job
Manager (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 30, 2017
I feel as SBM upper management does a great job. They let me manage the business I take care. They give the support when I need it. I really appreciate SBM giving me a chance to show my skills and use them.
Pros
Bonuses and incentives
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Hurst, TXAugust 16, 2017
Great company to work for. I never had any issues. Co-workers are friendly, they provide you with all the tools you need in order to do your job properly.
Terrible management
Custodian/Janitor (Former Employee) –  Kenosha, WIAugust 15, 2017
Worked for SBM a while back and was terminated due to me being pregnant and asking for light duty work. Managers always played favoritism and would have me working two sides by myself.
Feedback: SBM "A worker's perspective"
Housekeeping Attendant (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOAugust 9, 2017
A typical day at work is continuous interaction with people, performing assigned tasks and continuously identifying growth opportunities for myself.

My tasks consist of:
-daily maintenance
-meeting with management
-assisting with training new employees

The workplace in which I work is clean, friendly environment and the culture is excellent. However, the hardest part of my job is not being able to advance my career within the current company.
The most enjoyable part of my job is having the opportunity to interact with people each day and being able to mentor new team members as they on-board. I've often learned that working with management can be challenging however reasonable when issues are brought to their attention. They are more than willing to assist in a resolution.
Fun relaxing
Custodian (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 3, 2017
It was good its relaxing and fun to work wit people it thought me alot and showed me everything i need to know about chemicals whats in it and what chemical is what chemical
Pros
Good break
Cons
Health care
Excellent Career Job
GMP Manager (Former Employee) –  Fridley, MNJuly 22, 2017
At SBM you are never sitting still. It is a fast paced management role that will challenge you to grow and work hard to maintain the customers satisfied and your site complying with corporate. It provides great opportunities for advancement but it costs your time. It is perfect for those looking for a career job.
Great company
Manager (Former Employee) –  Princeton, NJJuly 21, 2017
The company pushes you to grow as a person and supports advancement within the company. Managers train you on day to day tasks and take the time to teach you how to use multiple programs.
Pros
Team builders, trainings, bonuses, and flexible hours
Cons
Tons of paperwork and too many inspections to do within a short period of time
Horrible people
Custodian/Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Northridge, CAJuly 16, 2017
I have been terminated after asking my supervisor many times for help on heavy days. He was also sexist towards females treating them as eye candy. Management never saw eye to eye with employees and certain employees were underpaid when we were told to work overtime. NEVER work for these people!
Pros
If you wanna work alone, go ahead.
Cons
Not enough pay, missing overtime hours, clocking in/out problems.
Bye Felicia!
Cleaner/Maintenance (Former Employee) –  WisconsinJuly 14, 2017
I worked for SBM awhile ago and it was a chaotic experience. Lousy two faced managers, co workers were lazy argumentive petty thieves. The whole set up lacked professional management. Good employees were not truly valued fighting and bullying we're pretty much allowed. The pay sucked and our own clients would try to run us down in the parking lot if we didn't get out of the way fast enough.
Pros
Over time
Cons
Everything else
Its a great environment
Custodian (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJune 28, 2017
It's more of a relaxing job nevertheless you still have to get the job done sufficiently and in a timely manner its like any other job you habe to be good at it

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SBM Management. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5