SBM Management Employee Reviews in United States

GMP (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAMarch 15, 2016
The company could care more about every employee, not just the top. Also mobility and training. My work experience has be meh, I believe the management, should have better hands on training, and also show respect and care with their workers. Also Management tend to favor few people,and leads should be able to work and preform their jobs since they are getting paid well. I don't think getting $30k a year to watch people is worth that cost!.
Pros
scheduling
Cons
management, training, environment
Co. culture was horrible
N/A (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAMarch 9, 2016
They have some great people who work there, but leadership and management is less then desirable. Questionable business practices and ethics. Stay away.
Love my job. Great Opportunity.
Lead Custodian (Current Employee) –  Kenosha, WIMarch 2, 2016
I am currently the lead custodian on 3rd shift. Love my job. Love my employees. Good money. Apply. The job gets better every day. New management. I have been there from the beginning. Way better!!
Pros
Good Pay. Equal opportunity employer!!
Cons
none.
One of the worst places to work for
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  South San Francisco, CAFebruary 25, 2016
Benefits and compensation are alright if you make a good negotiation when you start.

Long hours - I mean 10-12 hours days, then they drain you until you are stressed or sick.

No structure or rules for anything - things change according to management on site.

Poor leadership, no work ethics, upper level management (VP level) make blind side for ethical things brought to them.

Employees are just numbers.
Needs improvement
Custodian Worker (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCFebruary 11, 2016
One of the sites in Raleigh, has poor leadership skills. This particular site is a dirty disgusting site ever. The pay for the amount of work is ridiculous. The lead there needs to either retire or have extensive training.
Pros
Poor pay, poor leadership, underpaid overworked, regional manager is garbage
Cons
Area manger is great!
Great experience
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 8, 2016
When I was hired, I was the administrative assistant but because of my skills, I became Office Manager. SBM does have potential for growth and I enjoyed my tenure with them.
fun work place
Janitorial (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJanuary 19, 2016
a typical day of enjoyment of seeing the customers happy and appreciate the work that was performed the managment was great the hardest part was the weather
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short breaks
Excellent Company
Site Manager (Current Employee) –  Puerto RicoDecember 30, 2015
Great Experience. Outstanding performance. Start in the MIT Program and then work in different accounts. Quality program and software is excellent
worst company I have ever worked for.
crew member (Former Employee) –  ColoradoNovember 15, 2015
I never seen my supervisor. Never got the supplies I needed. The management was horrible and human resources was even worse.
Pros
absolutely nothing
Cons
no training, no supplies, horrible management.
over all good company to work
Assistant Site Supervisor (Former Employee) –  San Angelo, TXNovember 5, 2015
SBM has given me the tools to advance and this job. Training was always available to each employee that wanted to advance in this field. Manager was always helpful with an open door policy
Pros
full benifits
Custodial job with no job security
Custodial Tech at Intel (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, OROctober 24, 2015
Many different areas and locations available to work at. Different areas of the custodial field to work. Management works well to making sure employees are equipped to do their job properly. Company is union and often times have to cut jobs, which is based entirely on seniority and nothing to do with job performance.
Pros
steady full-time work with set schedule
Cons
regular job cuts
Mcdonalds
Janitorial (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville FLOctober 18, 2015
You learn how to move at a fast pace, deal with attitudes, and learn how to make new foods.The hardest part about this job is making people happy.
Great
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WISeptember 21, 2015
Orderly, friendly great customer/client relationship
reliable. good problem solving , management great, co workers friendly,enjoyable time getting to know everyone.
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Modesto, CASeptember 17, 2015
Its a company that flows and has a set rhythm. Also very flexible with working hours and days off. VEry nice coworkers and reasonable pay.
Employees made it fun management didn't know what they hella going on lies upon lies as I was suspended for no reason but working to hard.
Custodian (Former Employee) –  Chatsworth, CASeptember 13, 2015
bad company people in the positions they have have been put there without knowledge and they make the simplest mistakes that can later cost u ur job.
Pros
Free sweet teas and ice
Cons
shorter breaks than am shift not enough pay starting at 10.00 should be 12.00
Okay place to work to build experience.
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJuly 30, 2015
The managers really didn't like their jobs. Neither did the employees. I did get work experience though.

Some employees didn't complete their assignments. But I did. Everyone liked me because I worked hard. I was reliable. The managers spoke very highly of me.
Terrible company don't apply
Lead custodian (Former Employee) –  Kenosha Wisconsin, Amazon locationJuly 23, 2015
SBM is the only company I ever walked off and resigned. The manager treats the workers like slave. This company is an American Sweat Shop this is no joke. They keep little to no staff in order to gain more money for the company. I was the lead custodian and was not allowed to train new workers more than 15 minutes they were given their own sections and just left. Amazon is a huge building and the workers well the four workers are responsible for everything. The manager does nothing but walk around looking for things to tell about. Nonetheless, this is the most unorganized, underplayed, and worse company to work for.
Cons
Horrible company to work for
Utility Worker (Current Employee) –  Dearborn, MIJuly 19, 2015
Cannot stress this enough do not work for this company they promise you all these things like job advancement and other things but do not deliver also they pick and choose what holidays you will get paid for
enjoyable work place
janitor (Former Employee) –  clinton township miJune 4, 2015
i learned proper ways to clean and how to stay up working midnights. working with SBM taught me about great customer satisfaction
Pros
hour lunch
Cons
lack of communication and lots of favoritism
run far far away
supervisor (Former Employee) –  South Portland maineMay 5, 2015
If you are thinking about trying to work at sbm well I hope you like being treated Like **** the manager Who comes Up from Rhode island has no clue as to what he is doing. Yelling at people insulting them Putting them down just plan unprofessional behavior. I would say to call hr but they don't care I was a supervisor for sbm I had some good people but sbm didn't see it that way if you can read and have mind of your own then they want to get read of you. They try to make you work all night and not pay you I made 13:94 a hour there but I was salary So after 8 hours were done I was no longer getting payed but sbm wanted me to work 10 or more hours no pay
Pros
nothing i can think of
Cons
all of sbm is the worst company ever

2.8