SBM Management Employee Reviews

Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Hurst, TXAugust 16, 2017
Great company to work for. I never had any issues. Co-workers are friendly, they provide you with all the tools you need in order to do your job properly.
Terrible management
Custodian/Janitor (Former Employee) –  Kenosha, WIAugust 15, 2017
Worked for SBM a while back and was terminated due to me being pregnant and asking for light duty work. Managers always played favoritism and would have me working two sides by myself.
Feedback: SBM "A worker's perspective"
Housekeeping Attendant (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOAugust 9, 2017
A typical day at work is continuous interaction with people, performing assigned tasks and continuously identifying growth opportunities for myself.

My tasks consist of:
-daily maintenance
-meeting with management
-assisting with training new employees

The workplace in which I work is clean, friendly environment and the culture is excellent. However, the hardest part of my job is not being able to advance my career within the current company.
The most enjoyable part of my job is having the opportunity to interact with people each day and being able to mentor new team members as they on-board. I've often learned that working with management can be challenging however reasonable when issues are brought to their attention. They are more than willing to assist in a resolution.
Fun relaxing
Custodian (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 3, 2017
It was good its relaxing and fun to work wit people it thought me alot and showed me everything i need to know about chemicals whats in it and what chemical is what chemical
Pros
Good break
Cons
Health care
Excellent Career Job
GMP Manager (Former Employee) –  Fridley, MNJuly 22, 2017
At SBM you are never sitting still. It is a fast paced management role that will challenge you to grow and work hard to maintain the customers satisfied and your site complying with corporate. It provides great opportunities for advancement but it costs your time. It is perfect for those looking for a career job.
Great company
Manager (Former Employee) –  Princeton, NJJuly 21, 2017
The company pushes you to grow as a person and supports advancement within the company. Managers train you on day to day tasks and take the time to teach you how to use multiple programs.
Pros
Team builders, trainings, bonuses, and flexible hours
Cons
Tons of paperwork and too many inspections to do within a short period of time
Horrible people
Custodian/Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Northridge, CAJuly 16, 2017
I have been terminated after asking my supervisor many times for help on heavy days. He was also sexist towards females treating them as eye candy. Management never saw eye to eye with employees and certain employees were underpaid when we were told to work overtime. NEVER work for these people!
Pros
If you wanna work alone, go ahead.
Cons
Not enough pay, missing overtime hours, clocking in/out problems.
Bye Felicia!
Cleaner/Maintenance (Former Employee) –  WisconsinJuly 14, 2017
I worked for SBM awhile ago and it was a chaotic experience. Lousy two faced managers, co workers were lazy argumentive petty thieves. The whole set up lacked professional management. Good employees were not truly valued fighting and bullying we're pretty much allowed. The pay sucked and our own clients would try to run us down in the parking lot if we didn't get out of the way fast enough.
Pros
Over time
Cons
Everything else
Its a great environment
Custodian (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJune 28, 2017
It's more of a relaxing job nevertheless you still have to get the job done sufficiently and in a timely manner its like any other job you habe to be good at it
Long hours, low appreciation, terrible culture
Compliance Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Thousand Oaks,June 26, 2017
I gained a lot of good experience interfacing with Amgen personnel, but SBM area management was terrible, selfish, no respect for individuals. Careful
Pros
experience
Cons
no future
fun work place
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Milford, MAJune 26, 2017
The management was wonderful. The people I worked for were really nice. On a typical day would clean bathrooms, wash windows, make sure everything is good.
Cons
more pay
Management & Hire team
New Manager (Former Employee) –  Owing Mills, MDJune 18, 2017
This is a worst company when it comes to upper management/ hiring and interviewing. They will promise you one thing and do the other and then ignore completely so you can go way. Not the right way to do business
Pros
Cons
Too many to list them
Easy place to work for
Cleanroom Tech (Former Employee) –  Hillsboro, ORJune 11, 2017
A pretty balance job to work for. Simple understanding of what needs to be done and how they want it to be done. Pay wasn't the best but job wasn't the hardest
Okay
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJune 11, 2017
It was a good place to work at first but after awhile it got boring only because i had a coworker who was always negative in the way i was working. I got along with other coworkers
Pros
Breaks
Cons
Boring
Stressful and tiring
Custodian (Current Employee) –  PennsylvaniaJune 8, 2017
There seems to be a lot of promises that continue to be broken. I have been promised numerous things and have not received them. I was promised a promotion and never received it. I have been lied to numerous times and the stress of being assigned to a location quite a distance from home is becoming a bit much.
underminded and over worked
Area Manager (Current Employee) –  GeorgiaJune 2, 2017
constantly looked over and under minded. Management do what they want and the hours are crazy. their Insite system is outrageous with the expectations
Pretty ok job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 31, 2017
Allowed overtime. All about satisfying the customer. You are required to have a positive attitude... Under paid for the type of work that you do. Be overall I still will recommend this company if you are just looking to get out there in the work field and network.
Pros
Overtime...
Cons
management
great work place
Site Manager (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAMay 17, 2017
I have been working for this company for almost 2 years and is a great place to work, whenever I have questions and concerns I always get answers is a very good company to build a career ...
Pros
free lunches every other month, milestones prizes etc
Cons
sick days off pay, good healthcare
Terrible management
Janitorial (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAMay 17, 2017
Very stressful, all over the place with management, do not know how to properly manage a company, overly worked, under paid, very unprofessional. Very short staffed, to much expected from such little emplyees
Job security/Advancement is only pro
Sustainability Coordinator (Current Employee) –  West Point, PAApril 21, 2017
Company culture does not involve the backbone of the company which are the janitors and front line service workers. Some job sites are unionized and there is clash between employees and management. There is always cleaning to be done so job security is there.
Pros
Benefits from union and Advancement
Cons
Company culture, Management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SBM Management. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5