SBM Management Employee Reviews

Great Potential
Accounting Intern (Former Employee) –  McClellan Park, CAOctober 10, 2017
I enjoyed my job but they offer little upward mobility.
Upper management puts pressure on its lower management causing high turnover of good managers
A lot of the people that have been there a long time are leaving or have left taking with them important knowledge.
Without written manuals or procedures combined with lack of formal training causes a lot of confusion and self-exploration.
Pros
Free Lunches, Good Events, Nice Co-workers
Cons
Lack of Training and Knowledge, High Turnover
High stress, high reward
Manager (Former Employee) –  OhioOctober 10, 2017
The management team works long hours. Each site varies and can range from a relatively easy work load to an unreasonable amount of work. It's not for everyone.
Pros
freedom to manage your own way
Cons
hours, management, tough clients
ok company
District Manager (Current Employee) –  FloridaOctober 9, 2017
overall mediocre company the job can be very stressful at time you must be adaptable in order to survive. there are a lot of politics when it comes to getting promoted
Fast paced and easy to understand.
Clean Room (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZOctober 5, 2017
I liked the job and the peaceful environment. My favorite part was probably the 3 days off work.The Managers were also very kind and very communicative.
Pros
The 3 days off and how the day goes by so fast.
Cons
Theres definitely some negative energy between workers and the gossiping is very tiring.
do not work here
manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 3, 2017
management is terrible. I would not recommend this company. Do not waste your time. Do not work here. This is a horrible company to work for. Do not work here.
Bad Managment
Custodian (Current Employee) –  Miamisburg, OHSeptember 25, 2017
Manager showed favoritism in my area. I was pretty much doing 3rd shift job and mine. Does not understand family problems . management is unorganized there was times she throw away stuff people needed. Never does safety meetings like she was suppose to.
Work environment is good
Custodian/Maintenance (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 24, 2017
The workers are easy to get along with. It's a good place to work for just need a better pay rate for me personally. Management is very understanding and helpful.
SBM was fun place to work
Night Janitor (Former Employee) –  UtahSeptember 22, 2017
Sbm was a good place to work until they got new mangers. the new mangers were rude and stressful and made it very hard to work and take the correct time to do anything correctly.
Great place to work.
Lead Good Manufacturing Process (GMP) Technician (Former Employee) –  Devens, MASeptember 21, 2017
Working at SBM management was a great experience for me. The management was great, and potential for promotions was excellent with the hard work and dedication needed to be put forth.
Bs
Recycling Technician (Former Employee) –  Thousand Oaks, CASeptember 20, 2017
I worked for SMB for a year didn’t not miss a day of work did my job review was great but said they couldn’t give a raise the company didn’t have money and they would try in a couple of months to give me a raise while I was working minimum wage.... So I left a week later found another Job
Worried about drug test? Dont be here!!
Janitorial Worker (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, ILSeptember 15, 2017
It's a job. Nothing grand. If you really need a job, I'd work there, but dont expect much from this company. You don't get paid much & they offer very little hours. The company's management is very poor. If something needs done from someone higher in command, don't expect it to happen & if it does it will take forever to get it done. The company drug tests, but I guess if you can cheat through it, you have a job because you can tell the manager about an employee's drug use & nothing will happen about it. YOU WILL STILL HAVE YOUR JOB as long as you are a body in the buildng for the company. The management & company treats their employees poorly. They don't follow by policy most of the time & choose favorites, allowing those employees to get away with things that the company isn't supposed to allow. Then the employees that actually work & do their job correctly, get no praise or anything in return. Just a bad company to work for. Don't waste your time unless you really are in need of a job.
Pros
Its a job.
Cons
Everything about this company is horrible!!
Co-workers
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Chesterbrook, PASeptember 15, 2017
I have fun with my co-workers. Enjoy the work that I have to do. I get along with all my clients in the building. I am at work will before it's time to clock in
Pros
Fun, easy job, good co-workers
Cons
No insurance, no raises, no benefits etc.
Great Team Environment
Site Manager (Current Employee) –  Hillsboro, ORSeptember 9, 2017
A regular work day starts at 6 am. The earlier I arrived, the quick I can conduct area audits before team started. The day went pretty quick due to always being busy. That is my favorite part. Constant communication with the customer and employee's made it a great day. All aspects of management is learned in this position.
Pros
No micromanaging
Cons
Lots of walking!
Site Manager (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALSeptember 4, 2017
The training culture at SBM is pretty hands on. It's great getting to know your employees and teaching them the SBM way. I really enjoy working side by side with the customer to understand the needs of the company.
Not a good work environment look glass door review
Android /Backend Web Developer (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, McClellanAugust 30, 2017
Management here is really bad.They lay off everyone at least twice a year.Work environment is really bad because of a few bad apples that made to management.Gossip,Gossip, gossip
Pros
Free Jamba juice.
Cons
Work here while looking for another job
Let's me do my job
Manager (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 30, 2017
I feel as SBM upper management does a great job. They let me manage the business I take care. They give the support when I need it. I really appreciate SBM giving me a chance to show my skills and use them.
Pros
Bonuses and incentives
Loved the experience
Custodian Worker (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAAugust 23, 2017
Very good management. Loved the time I spent with Sbm they gave me good experience. No one would give me a chance and sbm gave me that. While I worked for sbm they gave me training where I couldn't learn any where else.
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Hurst, TXAugust 16, 2017
Great company to work for. I never had any issues. Co-workers are friendly, they provide you with all the tools you need in order to do your job properly.
Terrible management
Custodian/Janitor (Former Employee) –  Kenosha, WIAugust 15, 2017
Worked for SBM a while back and was terminated due to me being pregnant and asking for light duty work. Managers always played favoritism and would have me working two sides by myself.
Feedback: SBM "A worker's perspective"
Housekeeping Attendant (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOAugust 9, 2017
A typical day at work is continuous interaction with people, performing assigned tasks and continuously identifying growth opportunities for myself.

My tasks consist of:
-daily maintenance
-meeting with management
-assisting with training new employees

The workplace in which I work is clean, friendly environment and the culture is excellent. However, the hardest part of my job is not being able to advance my career within the current company.
The most enjoyable part of my job is having the opportunity to interact with people each day and being able to mentor new team members as they on-board. I've often learned that working with management can be challenging however reasonable when issues are brought to their attention. They are more than willing to assist in a resolution.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SBM Management. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5