SBM Site Services

SBM Site Services Employer Reviews

Great team work, meaningful work, and great compensation.
Protocol Auditor (Former Employee), Beaverton, ORJanuary 7, 2015
I enjoyed being a Protocol Auditor, It gave me something to be in charge of and see to it that things ran smoothly. This was not an accounting job, it consisted of enforcing clean room procedures and policies from gowning, to work conducted in the clean room of Intel Corp. I dressed in clean room gowning and patrolled the clean room to ensure all procedures are followed by all employees and construction workers. I wrote reports showing the accuracy of air quality, to procedure violations and turned them into Intel's Micro-Contamination Department. I enjoyed everything about the job aside of the 6 flights of stairs to climb 6+ times a day.
Requires you to be flexable
Employee (Current Employee), KansasDecember 26, 2014
You will have to change focus a lot.
Lots of items going on at the same time.
Productive.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Richmond, VANovember 18, 2014
Pros: weekends off, off really early in the day.
Cons: waking up at 4am.
Working for this company I have the opportunity to be around great people, co-workers and clients as well. Management is great they really show that they care for their employees, very hands on when it comes to problems in the work place. I personally don't think their are any difficulties at this job everyone is very polite and considerate,and the job is a very easy to do. The most enjoyable part about the job are the weekends off, and getting off during the day and having the time to venture out and get errands done. The one thing i've learned from this job is teamwork really gets the job done.
Educational and great experience obtained
Subject Matter Expert (Former Employee), Home OfficeNovember 13, 2014
Pros: educational
Cons: constant feeling of having to show value due to being in a non budgeted position.
Overall experience was good. Enjoyed the autonomy of being able to work to create and implement healthcare material without being micro managed. Enjoyed mentoring and developing the leadership and staff in all facets of the ES environment.
Basic Janitorial Work
Custodian (Former Employee), Sturtevant, WIOctober 27, 2014
The standard work day is pretty simple nothing changes really.If you need help it takes a while for management to do so unless they are on the chopping the block then they actually work. Unless your willing to work hard for poor pay then this is the job for you other than that they give no benefits and if you get hurt they only worry if it tarnishes their safety record.
Detailed oriented towards customer satisfaction
Program Manager (Current Employee), Irvine, CAAugust 14, 2014
Start at 6am daily and go over timekeeping, inspection of all areas including floors, labs, warehouse and manufacturing floors. Facility meetings with client daily to review any problems or concerns.
Okay place to work just have to be consistent and work fast.
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Wichita, KSAugust 8, 2014
Cons: no room for advancement and poor work conditions
needed new management
HOUSEKEEPER (Former Employee), sturtevent wiJuly 23, 2014
Pros: coworkers were in sync
Cons: pay
management was unfair and chaotic unorganized. co workers were helpful and enjoyable to work with. worked very well as a team
hardwork for cheap pay and bosses with attitudes
Custodian Worker (Former Employee), Sturtevant, WIJune 21, 2014
Pros: they people call in 15 times a month no disicplinary action is taken
Cons: just about everything
The management in this business is terrible there's no structure, or organization. they race discriminate. and I believe I was laid off because I worked harder than others. to this day I have no reason of why I wasn't allowed to work for them any more and they've never followed through with finding me another job like stated by higher management. I was working sunday through Friday 8-10 hour shifts when I was laid off they passed blame onto there employer S.C Johnson I contacted S.C.Johnson formerly and professionally.They sent me a letter with a apology and a review of my personal record and there was no holds or restrictions on me at the time of the lay off or at any time of my employment , They gave me directions to apply for a job through them directly. That proved to me that they lied to me any my co workers of why they laid me off. I have a filed a complaint and legal action be taken through the department of workforce development of Wisconsin for wrongful termination and race discrimination. They think everyone is expendable if you make mistakes they point fingers and blame , instead of helping or retraining properly.
It was an ok job.
JANITOR/Sanitor (Former Employee), Santa Ana, CAJune 14, 2014
All you did was clean the whole shift. Make sure you didn't make any mistakes and detailed everything.
Nice place to work
GMP -Custodial Manager Swing shift, Genentech SSF (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAMay 8, 2014
Pros: good place to learn
Cons: too much politic, and pressure to support politics
Excellent place to share knowledge and experience. excellent Support from Team group
Opportunity
Site Manager (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALMay 5, 2014
Great Opportunity for someone who is willing to work hard and learn from others
High stress, yet comfortable position.
Site Manager (Former Employee), DuPont, WAFebruary 10, 2014
Pros: opportunity to hone management and hr skills.
Cons: support from corporate was lacking at times.
At SBM I was responsible for the major outside services such as custodial, landscaping and pest control on a large client site. This position was on the clients site and I balances successfully the relationship between corporate (in another state), the client, my employees and contractors.

The client expected a very high level of service which required consistent monitoring. I enjoyed this challenge and had great overall success.
Good first job for recent graduates.
Foup Wash (Former Employee), Hillsboro, ORJanuary 27, 2014
Cons: had to be on 90 day prbation period before getting health insurance.
Great job, good pay, and great hours. Didnt like the environment, co-workers were direspectful and i wasnt treated equally.
fund work place with be on time.
Custodial/janitor (Former Employee), Beaverton, ORDecember 6, 2013
Pros: luch et.
Cons: araes work. walking alot.
Friday .
custodial work .
work with your lead.
lead work .
walk a lot.
work on Friday.
Enjoyable - but not enough compensation
Accounts Payable Technician/Specialist (Former Employee), McClellan, CANovember 6, 2013
Pros: friendly environment, free coffee/donuts, holiday events
Cons: too much overtime, not enough pay
I did enjoy my time working as an accounts payable specialist in the in between undergraduate school and law school. However, the compensation was significantly less than I was hoping for and the job required me to work several months' of overtime I was not expecting when I accepted the position. The staff and management were very friendly though.
produtive work place
Custodian (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 30, 2013
working for SBM is a learning experience. I'm able to meet different people everyday from all over the world.
Family Business
Facilities Manager (Team Lead) (Former Employee), PainterJuly 31, 2013
Fun clean family environment. Schedule was usually 6 days a week, but a normal work day was 7am-2pm great family life!
Fun people
csr (Current Employee), Colorado Springs, COJuly 14, 2013
Pros: fun place to work
Cons: i don't like my schedule.
I like working for SBM, but I need a better schedule and better pay.
terrible company
Regional manager (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJune 4, 2013
Cons: everything
It is all about the owner, he does not care about his employees at all, he is only concerned about making a profit no matter who he hurts