SBS Employee Reviews in United States

Watch out.
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Shakopee, MNJune 13, 2016
If they don't like you, they will tell you. The managers are completely out of line and have no respect for the employees.

Job was okay but the management was awful.
Pros
Time lunches, overtime
Cons
Awful management
Excellent Managemnt
Sr. Technical Consultant (Former Employee) –  Ashburn, VAMay 18, 2016
Their client base is unparalleled for a small professional services company. Employees are treated excellently. The work properly matched my work/life balance.
great people to work for
Manager (Former Employee) –  Greenbrier, ARFebruary 28, 2016
The owners were friendly, caring people who went out of their way to enrich the lives of their employees. Great working conditions, very generous benefits, caring bosses.
Pros
Cons
went out of business
Flexible work hours
Office Manager/ Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAJanuary 15, 2016
If you like a variety and you enjoy people along with well rounded skills you will love this place! You get to meet many wonderful people from around the world.
Pros
Great people to work with.
Cons
Taking work home
Manager suck
Book Clerk/Cashier (Former Employee) –  East Lansing, MIJanuary 18, 2016
The only thing i enjoyed about the job were the girls that i worked with and the parking passes. What i didn't like was that pretty much everyone that i worked with were females.. only males worked in the textbook department
Excellent and fun working place
business analyst/Salesforce Administrator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 29, 2015
Close to home and clients office.
Helping and supportive Management and co-workers.
Flexible work hours and good incentives.
Pros
Free Starbucks coupons
Productive Days with SBS
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Fayette, MSJuly 30, 2015
Getting up every morning for 8:00 making calls and meeting scheduled appointments was a typical day at SBS. IT was a combination of many different businesses but you learned nothing but the best. At a very young age I learned the proper way to answer a business call and who to transfer them to. The management who started me was a very hard worker and she expected you to work just as hard. The hardest part of the job would probably be as a younger person getting up doing a 8-5 daily but the most enjoyable part was this was a hands on job that you learned what you needed every step of the way, even the thing you never thought you would use in life, you learned.
Self Employed
Tax and Accounting Consultant (Current Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJNovember 10, 2015
Its is tax and accounting firm. Had retail pharmacy and gasoline accounts as clients.

Employees 1- 4.

Used the Thomson Rueters Ultra Tax Software.
Unique Call Center Environment
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Athens, GAJanuary 28, 2015
I've been told that we run our facility like a FINRA testing center. I take that as a compliment! The access control, access management, and other security policies we have in place are fairly strict, and we've done a very good job of educating our workforce on the importance of data security, its impact on their job role, and their impact on its success. I learned how to create a collaborative yet competitive environment of mutuality, respect, and accountability. The culture is inviting and encouraging. Over the years my thinking evolved from hierarchies to systems to an ecosystem. The most enjoyable part of the job is receiving reference calls from past employees. I want all of our workforce, current and former, to succeed in their employment opportunities and career development. I find success in the success of those I manage, lead, and facilitate.
Pros
clear communication of expectations, exposure to business knowledge
Cons
poor benefits
A Productive environment. Semi Pleasant to work.
Payroll Tax Coordinator / NSF (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GeorgiaJanuary 13, 2015
Small Business Services (SBS) Was a good place to work at while I was in the Business Unit. The environment was good. The culture was good. An encouraging environment to be in. Pay was good.
Pros
nice environment, good pay
Cons
disorganized
too late shows
radio disk jockey (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 14, 2013
nice to be in the air show you meet nice people on air and out of the air. hardest part of my work was my hours from 12 midnight and the happy time was when i was in the air. love to please my audience.
Pros
free dinners from restaurants. and meet celebrities.
Cons
too late and morning trafic to go back homef
great atmosphere and fun place to work
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 27, 2013
This company is very organized and the management team is well trained. Overall, is a nice environment and I learned a lot about property management. I don't have one bad thing to say about the company.
Pros
interacting with people
This company is well rounded television company. Very active and interesting place to work
AV Production Specialist (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCNovember 27, 2012
This company is one of the 3 biggest Broadcasting station in Korea.
It has strong characteristics in both radio and in TV. It truly is trend setting company.
bad work ethic
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  hockley txJanuary 27, 2015
Did not pay unemployment to advancement they would work you until the end you can not advance
Great Learning and Fun Place!
Media Relations (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 9, 2014
Star Promotion was by far the most fun place to work. It had great perks and many fun but, learning experiences!
don't work here
Server/Advanced Server (Former Employee) –  atlanta gaJanuary 21, 2014
was a means to an end. a paycheck. nothing else. they say when you don't have anything good to say... you know the rest
Pros
eh
Cons
too much to list
Hme/dme
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, OHMay 25, 2012
Knowledgeable owner and upper management
great marketing department
Pros
respectful management
Cons
distance from home and business sold
Na
Sales (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge ,NJMarch 5, 2012
Very stressful environment, employees not treated very well...I can take stress but at times it was abusive with some of my co-workers
Pros
na
Cons
na