SC JOHNSON

SC JOHNSON Employer Reviews

Production/Machine operation
Production Line Worker (Former Employee), Bay City, MIFebruary 12, 2015
Pros: it was a lot of overtime available
Cons: down time
I enjoyed working as a contractor for SC Johnson. I worked 7 days most weeks at this fast paced environment. I had a chance to work with all sorts of people from various backgrounds and nationality; it was a great experience. I learned to stay professional at all times no matter what the situation may be, we as a team must still get along sometimes when it is difficult. The hardest part of the job was down time and the most enjoyable part of the job was working.
Great people, must be mobile
Sales Account Manager (Former Employee), Lowell, ARJanuary 30, 2015
Overall good place to work with great people. Limited advancement if your are not mobile. Frequent upper management change. High turn over within the marketing and brand support teams.
Great Place to work
Manager of Application Dev, Maint and Integration (Current Employee), Racine, WIJanuary 15, 2015
SCJ is a great place to work. Compensates employees well and has a good benefits package.
What an AWESOME place to work!
North American Subsidiary Tax Manager (Contract) (Current Employee), Racine, WIJanuary 6, 2015
I am a contractor and it is a great place. The core hours are 9am to 3pm, and as long as you get your work done.
Fortune 500 company with a great reputation
Customer Information Manager (Former Employee), Racine, WIJanuary 4, 2015
Pros: great people, great benefits
Cons: conservative company makes it difficult to advance.
I learned a ton during the time I worked here about being an administrative assistant and an analyst in a fast-paced atmosphere.
very good job for area
Contractor (Former Employee), Bay City, MINovember 19, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: long hours
very good job, never had a problem with the place.work 12 hrs a shift,learned to work as a team,i never had problems with management,co-workers were great,the hardest part of the job was dealing with the 12 hr shifts,the people were definately the best part of the job
Files
Co-Op - Bay City (Former Employee), Bay City, MINovember 14, 2014
Pros: perks
Cons: to many bosses
Taking item codes and summitting them into the computer system under variest programs. Some needed to have PDF books make to be sent to the items agent.
Great Company
Summer Intern (Current Employee), Racine, WIOctober 16, 2014
Working for this company makes you feel like you are one of the family. Many different perks and also great opportunities.
productive and pleasant work environment
Office Professional's Assistant/ Intern (Former Employee), Bay City MI, 48706September 25, 2014
co workers are friendly and goal oriented. not too much stress, and you are involved with everyone there. it is a pleasant place to work.
SCJ
Senior Analyst, Customer Supply Chain (Current Employee), Racine, WIAugust 28, 2014
Pros: flexible work schedule
Cons: transformation will outsource a lot of key areas and will lose valuable experience
After announcing the transformation the atmosphere and morale diminished. Work flexibility was great with telecommuting options and summer hours program.
Workday Support
Application Support Lead (Current Employee), Racine, WIJuly 30, 2014
As part of the Project, Responsible for Stream lining the Support process by using SNOW (Service Now) tool to manage the change tickets to support various incidents and work requests.
A great experience
Administrative Assistant - Air Care Marketing (Former Employee), Racine, WIMarch 23, 2014
Pros: 3 weeks paid vacation, holiday time off, 401k match, pension
Cons: expensive healthcare, unable to advance
My favorite things about SC Johnson:
* Work/Life Balance programs: Telecommuting, 401K match, Holiday time off (between Christmas and New Years Day), Company Resort in Minocqua, JMBA recreational facility, cafeteria, bank, company store and gym all on campus.

* The people: all of my managers and co-workers were ready and willing to be my mentor and my advocate. This type of environment makes it nearly impossible to fail…and gave me all the incentive to learn and grow as a person and a professional
Sous Chef (Current Employee), Racine, WiNovember 15, 2013
Enjoyed working for this company, met a lot of people made connections.
very repetitive and tedious work
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Bay City, MINovember 10, 2013
not hard work just very repetitive and boring work, a typical day would consist of lifting 45 lbs boxes from over my head to a table to open them and put on a line than switch every 20 to the line and put bags inside the boxes slideing by on the line
Challenging, Fast paced, Safety Oriented,
Line Technician (Former Employee), Fresno, CAAugust 1, 2013
Pros: large household name company, was able to purchase household products for my family at employee rate.
Cons: company was leaving fresno
Created ZipLock bags for local distribution.
As a line technician, troubleshooting and repairs, adjustments. Something new to learn every day. Worked alone to solve issues and Team Leads were there when any problems occured with a shut down need.
I was a sponge at this company and learned as much as I could take with me.
Contactor
Information Management and Architecture (Former Employee), Racine, WIJune 26, 2013
Pros: hours were good
Cons: prejudice against outside workers
I contracted at SC Johnson and they treat the contractors significantly different than employees. Employees look at you like you have a third eye.
Good Company, but could be better.
Engineer (Former Employee), Racine, WiJune 6, 2013
Management needs more tune ups and god luck if your career advances here without spending donkey number of years
Great place to develop marketing and general management skills
Brand Lead (Associate Brand Manager) (Current Employee), Racine, WIApril 19, 2013
Great place to develop marketing and general management skills
A good place to work that is slow on innovation.
Lead Designer (Current Employee), Racine, WIApril 7, 2013
I would recommend working here is you want to have a job while you raise a family
Productive, iniciative project
Marketing and Commercialization Associate (Current Employee), Guaynabo, PRFebruary 18, 2013
Pros: summer hours, work life balance
Is an excellence employer but my aspiration is to work in marketing and public relations.

About SC JOHNSON

S.C. Johnson & Son has helped to make the flyswatter a thing of the past with its pest control in a can. It's one of the world's – Read more