ScanDigital is a fast growing, 6-year old company headquartered in Torrance, California
The company was founded by serial entrepreneurs and we are seeking only ‘A’ players that are intelligent, optimistic, can get stuff done, love learning, and want to be part of a team.
We were recently named to the prestigious Inc. 500 as one of the fastest growing companies in the U.S. We ranked #30 nationally in the consumer products and services division. We are seeking someone who can join the team to continue our pursuit of hypergrowth. Through multiple acquisitions, our business has grown to encompass 10 unique web properties providing endless opportunity for the team.
If you are a good fit, you will be joining a team of passionate, happy entrepreneurs that have high ambitions for what we can all build together.
Specific details are included below, but it is important to note:
1. This is an entrepreneurial position at an entrepreneurial company. That means you need to be resourceful and creative but also follow the system and processes that will allow us to scale quickly.
2. We hire for culture and greatness. That means we are looking for people who want to do big things. You should be a well-rounded person willing to give this job everything you have over the next few years. We are building something great and we want people who want to be great as a part of it.
3. This is a massive opportunity for the right person. There are pros and cons of joining any company. With ten unique brands, the sky is the limit. You will have a chance to accelerate your career and experience levels.
Our Core Values & Mission:
Our mission is to empower people to preserve, store, create and share their best moments and memories through an extraordinary personal experience.
Hustle- We get the job done quickly, accurately, and completely. Then we move on to the next thing!
Commit- We do our best work every day. We make that pledge to every customer and to every team member.
Have Fun- We stay positive and enjoy ourselves.
Rock- We stay professional. We take ownership. We make the extra effort without being asked.
- As a sales associate, you are an outgoing professional with exceptional people skills and excellent communication.
- Motivated, hard-working professional who cares about the success of the company and wants to grow within it
- Ambition, willingness and eagerness to learn new things and grow professionally with our team
- Takes pride and ownership in your work. Attention to detail and excellent follow-through skills are a must
- Driven & thrive in a virtual retail sales environment and are naturally competitive
- The ability to adjust and adapt in a fast-paced work environment
- Enjoy being a valued member of a teamwork environment
ABOUT THIS POSITION:
- You will have the opportunity to learn, grow, and gain experience in a fast-paced business
- Position is full time, Monday-Friday, 9am-6pm but hours may vary based on workload
- This position starts with client interaction because that is the company’s main focus. You will learn the “ins and outs” of the business and familiarize yourself with the different steps of our process. There is opportunity to grow into other positions in the company, depending on your success with our clients.
- If you are a good fit, you will be joining a team of passionate, happy entrepreneurs that have high ambitions for what we can all build together.
- You will have the opportunity to generate sales and drive revenue to increase the company’s growth
- This position requires some experience, but more importantly we expect you to have excelled in your education, work and life to date.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Building and retaining B2B relationships
- Managing customer accounts
- Ensuring complete satisfaction during long and short sales cycles
- Continually prospecting, developing and growing customer accounts
- Assisting customers in selection of product/service by effectively communicating product and service offerings over the phone, email, and face-to-face
- Implement inbound/outbound strategies to increase sales and grow business
Compensation: Base (DOE) + Commission