Changing the world is a great goal for most of us in the Silicon Valley. At Client side
we’re quite literally doing just that. Client creates sensor, wireless networks, data analytics and controls to enable energy savings and special analysis in the worlds building and other structures. From offices to parking lots, warehouses and restaurants, Client’s sensors accurately measure lighting energy and occupancy in an and tune the output to be most efficient where it’s needed. Our sensors also detect motion to light darkened parking lots for safety and security.
Clientd has created a platform for application writers, including our own, to build a new breed of applications designed to bring the physical world to the digital world, continuously reading, displaying and optimizing sensor data for the control of environmental systems.
We are looking for highly skilled forward-looking thinkers to join the team here in Sunnyvale. We are a rapidly growing startup so self-directed action, inquisitive behavior, teamwork and informal processes must be the comfort zone for our winning candidates.
- Minimum of four years experience in instructional design/technical writing for online user documentation
- Linux, web and embedded systems knowledge extremely valuable; web technologies experience desirable
- Strong analytical, technical and problem solving skills
- Must demonstrate exceptional written and oral communication and project management skill
Client is seeking a product documentation writer who is driven to produce informative and compelling printed and on-line technical and instructional material
- Develop content for software products that may have a high degree of technical complexity
- Evaluate Client products to determine user documentation requirements
- Take a leadership role with cross-functional product marketing and engineering teams to define and coordinate project requirements and schedule of deliverables
- Work with engineering team members to glean content, workflow and other aspects of technology products
Work cross-functionally with Marketing and Sales to create outbound content as well
- Research and analyze products to identify user tasks that require documentation
- Communicate effectively and efficiently in a compelling style
- Take the lead in creating the Client documentation standards guides for different media and documentation type
- Produce high quality documentation
B.A./B.S. or M.A./M.S. in Instructional Design, Instructional Technology, Information Technologies, or Computer Science - or equivalent experience
Scansion Inc. is IT staffing Company Based in Bay Area, CA.
We are a full service company specializing in Fulltime and Contract