Scenic Mountain Medical Center

Scenic Mountain Medical Center Employee Reviews

LVN Clinic Nurse
LVN Nurse (Former Employee) –  Big Spring, TXJuly 25, 2016
This was by far the best place I have ever worked in my life. Everyone treats you like family. The management is there for you and cares about you as a person, not just an employee. They work with you if a family issue arises and are understanding in the event of an emergency. The company benefits are really good. I loved this place and everyone there. I am in RN school now and plan on seeking reemployment with this company upon graduation.
Pros
Family atmosphere, employee comeradery, great benefits, etc.
Never ending learning experience
Registered Respiratory Therapist/BCLS (Current Employee) –  Big Spring, TXOctober 28, 2012
I am forever greatful to CHS/Scenic Mountain Medical Center for giving me the chance to prove that I could do my job effectively and dilligently once trained on what my job expectancies where. SMMC was my 1st job as a Respiratory Therapist in which I have worked in areas from ER, ICU, med-surg, Labor/delivery and Trauma down to being apart of the Rapid Response Team......I am truly grateful
Pros
never ending learning experiences, good food, new exposure to procedures
Cons
exposure to death, wanting to do more when its impossible to
This is a hospital
Respiratory Therapist (Former Employee) –  Big Spring, TXJune 20, 2012
I worked long hours at little pay. I worked as a Respiratory Therapist. With a boss who would not back you up and left you fight all your battles by yourself.
Pros
love helping people
Cons
the management staff

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Scenic Mountain Medical Center. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3