Scenic Mountain Medical Center Employee Reviews

Great Place
Admitting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Big Spring, TXAugust 4, 2017
The best part about the job is that you meet new people every day. Some of the staff are wonderful. Something new happens every day, it's just a wonderful place.
LVN Clinic Nurse
LVN Nurse (Former Employee) –  Big Spring, TXJuly 25, 2016
This was by far the best place I have ever worked in my life. Everyone treats you like family. The management is there for you and cares about you as a person, not just an employee. They work with you if a family issue arises and are understanding in the event of an emergency. The company benefits are really good. I loved this place and everyone there. I am in RN school now and plan on seeking reemployment with this company upon graduation.
Pros
Family atmosphere, employee comeradery, great benefits, etc.
Cons
Very exciting and fullfilling.
RN Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Big Spring, TXJanuary 27, 2014
With an Obstetrical unit, I never knew what I was looking at, but I had an amazing team to work with. We could take very good nursing care to any type of situation that arose.
Pros
Very Educational.
Cons
Hospital. Unable to sway from the facility if anything arose.
Never ending learning experience
Registered Respiratory Therapist/BCLS (Current Employee) –  Big Spring, TXOctober 28, 2012
I am forever greatful to CHS/Scenic Mountain Medical Center for giving me the chance to prove that I could do my job effectively and dilligently once trained on what my job expectancies where. SMMC was my 1st job as a Respiratory Therapist in which I have worked in areas from ER, ICU, med-surg, Labor/delivery and Trauma down to being apart of the Rapid Response Team......I am truly grateful
Pros
never ending learning experiences, good food, new exposure to procedures
Cons
exposure to death, wanting to do more when its impossible to

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Scenic Mountain Medical Center. Our community is ready to answer.

Scenic Mountain Medical Center Reviews by Location