Scenic Mountain Medical Center

Scenic Mountain Medical Center Employee Review

View all Scenic Mountain Medical Center reviews

Never ending learning experience
Registered Respiratory Therapist/BCLS (Current Employee) –  Big Spring, TXOctober 28, 2012
I am forever greatful to CHS/Scenic Mountain Medical Center for giving me the chance to prove that I could do my job effectively and dilligently once trained on what my job expectancies where. SMMC was my 1st job as a Respiratory Therapist in which I have worked in areas from ER, ICU, med-surg, Labor/delivery and Trauma down to being apart of the Rapid Response Team......I am truly grateful
Pros
never ending learning experiences, good food, new exposure to procedures
Cons
exposure to death, wanting to do more when its impossible to

Other Scenic Mountain Medical Center Employee Reviews

Medical environment
Certified Nurse Aid (Former Employee) –  Big Spring, TXDecember 1, 2017
I worked on the med/surge floor so I would have different patients in and out everyday from elderly to new born. I worked 12 hour shifts. If you interested in working in the medical field this place is a good place to work at. You learn a lot and the people I worked with were awesome.
struggling hospital
Manager (Former Employee) –  Big Spring, TXDecember 1, 2017
I would not recommend anyone working here. Building structure has several issues that need to be fixed, but the company doesn't have the funds. CEO has only been in the position for 3 years and does not know how to effectively communicate with her staff. Promises are made, but not kept by upper management. Hospital has been sold and is facing it again. Not a stable place for employment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Scenic Mountain Medical Center. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7