Scenic Nursing and Rehabilitation, LLC Employee Reviews

It was a great place to work
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Herculaneum, MONovember 22, 2017
Everyone was so nice and it was fun. I really didn’t have trouble with anything or anyone. My boss was great at her job too it’s very respectful place.
Nice place
Worker (Current Employee) –  Herculaneum, MOOctober 10, 2017
This is a really nice place. Well staffed. Administrator and DON work well together. Very low turnover. I am very happy here and would highly recommend it to any healthcare worker.
Pros
Well staffed
Cons
Benefits are a tad high
Scenic isnt a bad place to work
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Herculaneum, MOAugust 30, 2017
I have been here one yr + I enjoy scenic more than any job I've ever had and I've been doing this 9 yrs. Vision and dental is affordable paid time off paid cation paid sick days. You just have to stay and work long enough to earn them. All nursing jobs can be stressful but I have made some true friends at scenic. Oh yea....and free life insurance ! Never had that before scenic.
horrible
Housekeeper/Laundry (Former Employee) –  Herculaneum, MOAugust 14, 2017
this place sucks. I do not recommend it to anyone. Everyone is worried about smoking and themselves. Manager was never around when anyone needed and the nurses was rude to everyone
Can be crazy at times
LPN (Current Employee) –  Herculaneum, MOJune 30, 2017
Overall a decent place to work. Good DNS and ED. Poor Unit Manager. I feel very underutilized at this job with my skills. I enjoy my patients and my coworkers.
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
Poorly paid
Helpful Experience
Activities Assistant (Current Employee) –  Herculaneum, MOApril 17, 2017
Working he has been a good experience while decided what nursing specialty I want to focus on. They work well with flexible hours and when you need time off.
High Turnover
Custodian (Former Employee) –  Herculaneum, MOJanuary 10, 2017
It is a nursing facility where the compensation is low and no one is appreciated. There are no paid holidays, and most likely you will find yourself working them.
Pros
Helping others can be rewarding
Cons
Low Compensation, High Turnover, Low Job Satisfaction
Bad place to work
CMT (Former Employee) –  Herculaneum, MOOctober 16, 2016
I would not recommend this job to anyone. The staffing is done via text message. Their benefits are expensive and it cost me the same amount to go to the doctor without insurance. They are unprofessional. Upper management changes their minds and protocol ad lib. There are no guaranteed lunch break times for the staff working on the floor. There is not enough training provided to their newer employees. What little training that is given does not cover all the things one needs to properly do their job.
Pros
Most of the CNAs, and CMTs pull together when needed.
Cons
Management and nurses tend to talk down to their staff.
Excellent place to work
LPN Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Herculaneum, MOOctober 6, 2015
Very well managed. Management is always available to help. Administrator is invested in facility and improvements that benefit the residents and employees. Laid back atmosphere with very caring staff