ScentAir

ScentAir Employee Reviews

HUGE turnover
Sales Executive (Former Employee), MissouriMarch 31, 2015
I spent almost 3 years at ScentAir and, although the people are nice and the culture is friendly, it is NOT a good company to work for. The turn over is huge. Of the 15 or so people in my region, not a single one is still there, including the sales manager. They do not value their employees and the contribution they are making. It started out good, but went downhill quickly.
only as good as your last month
Area Sales Executive (Former Employee), Northern CAMarch 4, 2015
nothing you do in the past matters, you are only as good as the month you are in. Higher than normal expectation and expectations that are unreasonable. Only a very select few are successful with very high turnover in all markets and management although they will sell you on their longevity of their people.
Something new & exciting each day
Shipping Clerk (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCAugust 12, 2014
Pros: occassional rewarded by dinners
Cons: short breaks
Scentair is constantly growing. In the last 5 years, we have went from a small company of less than a 100 to over 200 employees.
A good tie over if you are jobless!
Designer (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCFebruary 11, 2014
Sweat Shop! If you need something to tie you over then this is it. I hope they bought Solidworks because the "bootleg" version was what provided to me when I was there. Besides, an important question to ask during the interview is where will be your "office". It may change your mind about working there. And, tf you are allergic to chemical your nose will tell you as soon as you get there. Watch out! If you don't like a revolving door kind of a company this is not for you. The only thing good is your coworker but not management.
Great small company, that truly cares for its employees!
Accounts Receivable Clerk (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCDecember 22, 2013
ScentAir was a small company that truly showed its care for its employees by offering opportunities for professional development, as well as acquisition of new skills.
All my co-workers were friendly and great to work with.