Scentsy Employee Reviews

Operator (Current Employee) –  Meridian, IDOctober 9, 2017
Fun, fast-pace working environment. Work hard and the time goes by fast. Great employee benefits. Understanding management. Very giving to the community.
smells
Package Handler (Seasonal) (Former Employee) –  Eagle, IDOctober 5, 2017
go in gill orders fill the packaging line
package orders
inventory and stock
creating kits and smell
very fun and active
love the atmosphere
friendly management
Fun workplace for social butterflies who like to get paid to party
Essential Consultant (Current Employee) –  Brandenburg, KYOctober 3, 2017
I absolutely love working for scentsy. I love the family and friends and relationships I have encountered and maintained with my employment with scentsy. I love that I can work as much or as little as I want. I feel the compensation earned is more than fair. I get to work from home and I enjoy throwing parties!
Scentsy has been an amazing direct marketing company.
Director-level Consultant (Current Employee) –  McAllen, TXOctober 1, 2017
Scentsy has been an amazing direct marketing company. I have enjoyed meeting fellow consultants worldwide, and have attended numerous conventions and incentive trips.
Scentsy is FAMILY!!!
Independent Sales Consultant/Director (Current Employee) –  Newark, OHSeptember 20, 2017
As a Scentsy Consultant you JOIN a group of like minded, positive, goal setting men & women who treat you as family! There is NO competition, and everyone is willing to help each other. I have never felt the same way as an employee at any other company. We all pick each other up, encourage & bounce ideas off each other.
Pros
Incentive Trips, Advancement
Cons
You are your business! You only get rewarded for what you put into it!
Amazing Company
Director (Current Employee) –  InternationalSeptember 19, 2017
If you are looking for a place to work that cares about YOU, Scentsy is it. They call us Scentsy Family because that's what this is. A family. They treat you like family in every aspect. They take care of us in so many ways. Definitely an amazing place!
www.allthesmells.com
Love my scentsy
Independent Scentsy Director (Current Employee) –  Vinemont, ALSeptember 13, 2017
More than warmers and wax! Scentsy is a lifestyle! Its friends, free trips, self esteem, and more! I signed up to sell Scentsy to make ends meet. I never expected my life to be forever changed!!
Scentsy Review
Payroll Administrator (Former Employee) –  Meridian, IDSeptember 13, 2017
Overall work is challenging and keep one busy.
Working in HR a tad uncomfortable due to the overall preference in team being of a certain Religious background.
Pros
Wonderful working conditions and Work ethics.
Cons
Cliques are very apparent especially in HR.
You are your very own boss
Certified Consultant (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, WASeptember 12, 2017
Being a scentsy consultant is a lot of fun and. A great job for stay at home parents. And is a great way to meet people. I can say you get as much as you put in. And sometimes can be very discouraging when sales are not coming in.
Pros
Make your very own schedule
Cons
Sometimes sales can be slow
Extremely fun environment
Independent Scentsy Consultant (Current Employee) –  Richlands, NCSeptember 11, 2017
I absolutely love working for Scentsy! This is a great way to get to know new people, let your creative mind flow, and be a part of a a wonderful job family.
Pros
meeting new people, new products
Cons
commissions
Amazing COmpany
INDEPENDENT CONSULTANT (Current Employee) –  ColoradoSeptember 5, 2017
Scentsy is an amazing company to work for. The pay and hours are based on what time and effort you as an individual want to put into the work since you are an individual consultant for Scentsy.
more discounts on products
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Ardmore, ALSeptember 1, 2017
Consultants should receive a discount to resale products for a profit mot just commission. there shouldn’t be a minimum monthly quota for sale per consultant.
Fun Workplace
Certified Consultant (Current Employee) –  Roanoke, VAAugust 29, 2017
This is a direct sales company ! My on the side job just to do for fun when I feel like working on it. I wouldn't change a thing for being an independent consultant.
Pros
Own Hours
Cons
There are none!
Be your own boss.
Independent Consultant (Current Employee) –  Reading, PAAugust 27, 2017
Overall, I truly enjoy being an Independent Scentsy Consultant. You get to work for an extremely supportive and helpful company, but at the end of the day, you are your own boss and you will get out of it as much as you put in. You can commit your life full-time to Scentsy and be completely successful if you follow the right path and stay determined, or on the other hand, you can be like me and do it on the side while maintaining my regular full-time job. Your office is your home, your car, or anywhere you have access online and that is a truly free feeling.
It is what you make it
Independent Consultant (Current Employee) –  GlobalAugust 24, 2017
Literally you determine your success. There is a lot of work to do and you only start making 20% commission. If you are determined and diligent it can work.
Fun products
BUSINESS OWNER (Former Employee) –  Bemidji, MNAugust 22, 2017
Scentsy products sold themselves. Fun CEO's and fellow team mates. A lot of posting on social media and home parties. Also did sales shows. I loved the people I met through Scentsy.
Consutant
Independent Star Consultant (Former Employee) –  Gulfport, MSAugust 11, 2017
I loved working with Scentsy. I was a self-employed consultant. I was able to make and meet new people every day, but the demands of a growing family needed my attention and my business slowly started failing. If I had the time I would go back to Scentsy. They really care about their consultants and customers.
I Love Scentsy!
Director; Independent Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Simi Valley, CAAugust 10, 2017
Best company ever...quality products, and the owners are some of the smartest business people ever. Constantly growing and adapting to change to stay competitive and in front of the MLM game.
Pick/pack
Packager, Picker and Loader Truck (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYAugust 9, 2017
They have alots good excerise while picking from order, very strong smell different kind of wax candle, my most enjoyable to curious different of wax candle and different product
Pros
good break
Cons
no paid time off
Fun side gig
Certified Consultant (Current Employee) –  Old Hickory, TNAugust 3, 2017
I LOVE LOVE LOVE SCENTSY! But, unless you are someone who is 100% stay-at-home, this will be a slow starter. Just stick with it, because it is fun... and the more customers you have the more its worth it.
Pros
yummy product
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Scentsy. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4