Scentsy

Scentsy United States Employee Reviews

Benefits and Work/Life Balance
Independent Consultant (Current Employee), IllinoisFebruary 16, 2015
Being an independent consultant allows the availability of my family/home needs coming first.
The company also has great goals/rewards that drive their consultants to push themselves.
Great company to work for
Consultant (Former Employee), New MexicoJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: great people, easy process in moving up, easy job overall
Cons: if you're timid can be scary
The owners of Scentsy are outstanding. The conventions are so fun and I learned so much. Scentsy created confidence in myself and helped me to create friends all over the place. It is a put into it what you want out of it kind of job. But it work because its a home based business. If you are wanting to make a lot of money then work your way up. If you are looking for light income then do it part time. It's easy yet can be stressful. All depends on your personality and how much you like it.
Great work from home business
Certified Consultant (Current Employee), Wylie, TXJanuary 5, 2015
Fun Job! Great for single parents or college students! Or just a part time employment to make some extra money!
Independent Consultant
Certified Independent Consultant (Current Employee), USANovember 25, 2014
Pros: self-employment, make schedule
Cons: pay
I schedule parties to sell Scentsy merchandise at customer's homes or myself via Facebook or one on one communication. I learned how to maximize sales and profits. The hardest part of my job is time management between family, school, and my full-time management position at Walgreens. I love meeting new customers and selling.
fun business, awesome products
Independent Consultant (Current Employee), Jamestown, NYNovember 9, 2014
Pros: love products
Cons: hate being not able to order
I love this company. Customer service are very good everytime I have questions.
Good Company
Independent Consultant (Current Employee), San Diego, CANovember 3, 2014
Pros: incentives, fun, get to meet lots of people
Cons: management and training
Wonderful people, good company, job can be fun and stressful.
Get paid to have fun, and go around the world for free.
Independent Scentsy Consultant/Direct Sales (Former Employee), Parkin, ARAugust 11, 2014
Pros: free trips.
Cons: getting people to see what you are selling
Scentsy gives you the ability to be a stay at home mother and wife and still have a second income coming into your home, Scentsy is a very fun company to work for. Selling Scentsy can get you very good incentives. The incentives are free trips. Getting to meet new people is a very important part of the job.You are in business for yourself, so it is what you make out of it.
Direct Sales with a product that I love
Direct Sales (Current Employee), Battle Creek, MIAugust 3, 2014
A typical day at work with Scentsy, is that I can work from home. I am able to network with other people and their companies, earning commission as I go. I have learned to get out of my comfort shell and get myself out there; meet new people, do things I normally wouldn't do like going up to a stranger and asking if they'd like a catalog or whatever. My co-workers are the people on my team. As their sponsor, I am always making sure that they have what they need, answer any questions that I am able to, and to make sure at the end of the day, that they still love Scentsy as much as I do. The hardest part of my job is that it does involve a lot of networking, so that is a big balance with my family.The most enjoyable part of my job, is that I am able to share why Scensty is such an amazing company to everyone, especially to those who have never tried Scentsy.
productive and fun at home job
Independent Consultant (Current Employee), Des Moines, IAJuly 30, 2014
Scentsy is a great company, you get to test the new items that they come out and do fun parties, and prizes.
summary
Individual Photographer (Current Employee), NacogdochesJune 30, 2014
productive, very beneficial successful

sales, cooperation, assertiveness
Work for yourself and make your own schedule
Direct Sales Consultant (Current Employee), arizonaMay 17, 2014
Being an independet sales consultant provides you with the flexibility to work for yourself and make your own schedule. You are responsible for your own fate in this business. Scentsy is a great company who provides several incentives for the consultant and the customer. The hardest part of the job is soliciting your sales and home parties.
productive and fun workplace
Temporary employee (Former Employee), meridian idahoMay 16, 2014
Pros: didnt have to clock out for lunch and the workers were fun
Cons: not stable.
in a typical day a scentsy I maintained busy and focused. I learned new assembly line positions. I worked through a temp agency therefore my employment was no where near stable, the hardest part of the job was heading home and getting a call from the temp agency and being let go with no previous warning from management at this facility. I found this employment shows extreme favoritism, they did however have fun activities like halloween costume competition
Independent
Independent Consultant (Current Employee), Hammond IndianaMay 3, 2014
The company and product are great!!! It is a independent consultant home business company that sells wonderful, and absolutely beautiful candle warmers, and over 80 different scents that are sure to bring out fond family memories and extend glorious smells throughout your home.
at home job
Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Layton, UTApril 14, 2014
if at home job is for you and your energetic and outgoing then go for it. it was just not my thing
Scentsy Awesome Home based Business
Certified Consultant (Current Employee), Home BasedMarch 9, 2014
Pros: comission, not a network building company
Amazing Company! Schedule yourself parties, Make your own sales. Hardest part of the job is getting parties, but one party makes up for lost time. Enjoyable part meeting new people!
Was ok
Consultant (Former Employee), Fort Knox, Ky/Boise, IDFebruary 19, 2014
This would have been a great experience if I did not have the daily threat of others telling me to leave the area. I lived near a military post where many wives were working with Scentsy. I was subjected to treatments that were not allowed under regulations but was never investigated. I also had to look else were to get advice and help instead of the person that I signed up under.

Good that came out of it was, I was able to raise funds for a friend of mine that needed the help, through Scentsy. It also helped me pass time during my husbands year long deployment.
Self Motivation Required
Independent Scentsy Consultant (Current Employee), Santa Rita, GUDecember 20, 2013
This job required me to be self motivated. Every consultant gets out of the business what they put in.
Customer service and sales representative.
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Rome, NYDecember 18, 2013
Pros: i make my own schedule, tax write offs at the beginning of the year
Cons: no health care, not stable pay, time management when products come in. having to pay out of pocket for all new products.
I love representing this company. Day to day I get to talk to people about how wonderful Scentsy products are. I also always make sure that I have samples of different types of wax scents and business cards, to hand out to people wherever I go. I communicate with other consultants by going online to our blog. Online I can see when we have meetings, new ideas for sales, and I also have my own website . I keep track of all my customers through our Scentsy workshop. I can send newsletters and monthly dscounts on our products. As an Independant Consultant, I make my own schedule, so I really have to keep a calender and notebook to be consistent with my customers and new things I have to do. This job is based on commision only, so the harder I work the more money I make.It's not based on an hourly rate. I also make sure to keep up on new scents and new products, so I can tell all my customers, family and friends excatly what they will be getting.
productive and fun workd place. friendly employees great manager but the night shift supervisor can use some improvement.
Warehouse Specialist (Former Employee), coppell, TXDecember 2, 2013
Pros: cross training, great work place, they make work fun
Cons: short lunch, inappropriate supervisor
i loved working at scentsy. the employees are very social and very friendly. its an easy and fun job that pays great and overtime pay is great also.
fun and energetic
Warehouse Employee (Former Employee), Coppell, TXNovember 29, 2013
good place to work for overtime, i learned how to speack a bit more spanish. the most enjoyable part was picnics

1 2 3

About Scentsy

Scentsy throws a party to make dollars from scents. Its 70,000 independent "consultants" show off the company's scent system to – Read more