SchGo Engineered Products, Inc. DBA SchGo Waterjet, a fast growing waterjet cutting and CNC machining facility in Corona, is hiring a CNC programmer/operator/machinist. Applicants must have 5-10 year experience in CNC fabrication environment.
- Run production parts using CNC Milling centers, Lathe and waterjet cutting.
- Set up and operate CNC mill, lathe and waterjet
- Change and optimize G-code at control
- Program and run part at the control from drawing
- Measure and perform first article inspection using micrometers and calipers.
- Conducting equipment checks and maintenance at proper intervals.
- Use of safety devices, equipment and general production floor housekeeping.
- Responsible for conforming to the company’s quality system procedures as documented.
- Track all work performed and record in manufacturing work order as required
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- High School Diploma at minimum
- Must 5-10 years of experience in programming, setup and operate CNC equipment
- Knowledge of speeds and feeds of material. Steel, Stainless, Titanium, Aluminum and Plastics
- Read and interpret blueprints, GD&T and customer specifications
- Experience in Fadal Fanuc and Siemens controls
- Knowledge of CAD/CAM, G-code and able to make changes at controls
- Knowledge of drawing in 2D CAD
- Have your own tools and measuring equipment
- Knowledge of Jigs and Fixture design
- Waterjet cutting experience is a plus
- Basic math skills, fast learner and ability to communicate effectively
- Must be open to working weekends, and overtime as needed
- Competitive Salary
- 401K pension fund
- Paid vacation
- Medical and Dental insurance
- Career growth
Growing abrasive waterjet cutting and CNC company in Corona, California. Our clients include automotive, construction, signage, aerospace,...