- Work closely with the Lead Engineers and Architecture Team to ensure architectural integrity and product quality.
- Provide technical and project guidance to other development team members.
- Take ownership of projects and be responsible for deliverables.
- Provide support to the Technical Team Leader in componentizing software deliverables.
- Accountable for developing and maintaining key modules of Interfacing Software Solutions.
- Participate in testing process through unit testing and bug fixes.
- Input into creating technical solutions for design or functionality of web or offline applications.
- Following coding and documentation standards.
- Take a key role in technical strategy, testing and defining development standards.
- Assist In the development of frameworks for implementing technical solutions.
- Bachelor degree in Software Engineering or related subject; or relevant commercial experience.
- Must have at least 5 years of working experience.
- Knowledge of web development and/or Windows development
- C # and/or C++ are required.
- OOAD (Object Oriented Analysis and Design) and OOP (Object Oriented Programming).
- Development Models: Win32, n-Tier, Design Patterns.
- Development Environment: MS Visual Studio & Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Database knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and/or Oracle.
ScheduALL is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Indeed - 18 months ago