SCHNADER HARRISON SEGAL & LEWIS LLP Employee Reviews

Horrible Management
Civil Litigation Secretary (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAOctober 5, 2017
The receptionist who poses as an administrator is the worst sort of immature spiteful employee imaginable. She poisons the office with door slamming, slamming down phones and extremely rude behavior.
Pros
Cons
The receptionist, who poses as administrator
Solid group of people, great office, but low salary with little advancement
Attorney (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAAugust 29, 2017
My boss and team are great. We have plenty of work from a global client that keeps us busy. The work is repetitive, but somewhat interesting from time to time. Overall, I like the job, but I found out that our team gets paid way less than others (despite working more). Our boss also took on more work for us in the middle of the year without any salary increase. For the stressful nature of the work, we should get paid more. There is also little chance of advancement in the firm. I hear that people have to work 15 years+ in order to make partner. No thanks.
Run away from this place
Attorney (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 30, 2016
Management is ancient and only cares about there own practices and show no interest in growing for the future. Also, there are ethical issues with this firm. Google them. There is a lack of competent lawyers, especially on the management committee of this firm. This was the biggest mistake of my career. Avoid this place like the plague.
Pros
Cons
See above.
Lots of responsibility and hands-on training
Senior Associate (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PANovember 20, 2013
Schnader's corporate department is thinly staffed, so associates are afforded great responsibility almost immediately. Most projects and assignments are staffed by one partner and one associate, so there is hands-on training. Associates are encouraged to market their practice areas and interact with clients.
good work environment
Paralegal (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 28, 2013
very nice place to work. Co-workers were very helpful. Management listened to ideas, but didn't always implement them.