Schneider

Schneider Employer Reviews

Driver (Former Employee), West Memphis, ARMarch 23, 2015
A typical day is waking up pre-trip start routing and drive. I learned a lot just being out on the road because it was things that they already have taught me. Hardest part of the job is driving in snow but it was fun seeing new places.
SCHNEIDER
Owner Operator/ CDL Class A Driver (Former Employee), Green Bay, WIMarch 23, 2015
I was to pick up loads where ever they needed me. Its a great company to work with. It also has great benefits. This company has a lot of job opportunities.
enjoyed working for a fleet trucking company
Senior Tractor Fleet Mechanic (Former Employee), woodhaven miMarch 22, 2015
performed bumper to bumper maintenance on international and freightliner tractors. was responsible for collecting and charging out your own parts
Best if your single or if your significant other can be on the road with you
OTR Company Driver (Current Employee), Green Bay, WIMarch 21, 2015
Pros: otr team you get better miles and see the country
Cons: low pay for the time and effort you have to put in
Its a great OK paying job. It was hard for me because I had to leave my wife and 3 year old daughter behind while i went on the road. They run you as hard as they can. Getting good miles is a hit or miss sometimes. When running solo they tend to screw you over with loads that mess up getting home on the desired dates. Calling in for assistance to your DBL will leave you waiting for 30+ minutes.
Bulk operator
Bulk operator (Former Employee), Houston, TXMarch 19, 2015
Pros: meeting many people in refineries
Cons: away from family
Great company to work for in the Bulk division...I'm not sure about the van division...The bulk training was excellent, and the trainers really take the time to answer any questions you may have.
Great company
Truck Driver (Former Employee), Green Bay, WIMarch 16, 2015
If you like OTR and see new places, become a truck driver. They have great home time. I was getting home every 5-6 weeks for 6-7 days off.
fast pace shop enviroment
General Mechanic (Current Employee), Reserve LaMarch 13, 2015
Pros: days off doing the week
Cons: work some weekends
computer base training
expercinced tech to help
management helpful
great bunch of guys o work with
early start to the day
Great Introduction To Professional Driving
OTR (Former Employee), Gary INMarch 12, 2015
Pros: plenty of frieght for drivers wanting to run
Cons: depends on your attitude
Plenty of freight for a driver that wants to run and communicate their hours. I was always given safe and reliable equipment to move goods.Great experience.
Opportunity to have advanced training in a 3pl environment.
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee), Elwood, ILMarch 9, 2015
Pros: many training opportunities.
Cons: poor hours and location.
Operations was setup to work with Walmart logistics group. This allowed for an expanded view of Walmart culture and corporate goals.
good company to work for
Commercial Truck Driver (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 2, 2015
Pros: good company to work for
Cons: low starting pay
Schneider is a good company to work for. Get to meet new people and see different landmark and states daily. I learned how to safely drive and operate commercial vehicle.
Great place to work.
OTR Class A Truck Driver (Former Employee), Green Bay, WIMarch 2, 2015
Great over the road experience. They constantly send their workers on jobs and it was a great over the road experience. They take care of their employees.
its a good starter company
Company Driver (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INMarch 1, 2015
Pros: Less chances of having to go into scale houses, updated trucks, good health insurance
Cons: if your not tanker, LTL, or dedicated...noooooo mulah
Once you've put your time in anyone will take you because this company seriously prides itself on safety. There is much more to say.
job culture
PROFESSIONAL DRIVER (Former Employee), Green Bay, WIFebruary 26, 2015
it was alright the management could have been better and how they treat there drivers,plus they don't give good miles like they advertise so the money isn't really there but everything is a learning experience
company to big for good miles
OTR Driver (Former Employee), Gary, INFebruary 25, 2015
company was to big couldn't make any good money, 1500 miles was the most I was getting, and went to the same places over and over again
Oracle ADF, Oracle SOA Suite 11g, JDeveloper11g, Oracle database 11g, Weblogic Application server, SVN
Programmer Analyst (Current Employee), Green Bay, WIFebruary 24, 2015
8 years IT experience in all phases of software development life cycle (SDLC) using Oracle technology products like Oracle FMW (SOA,ODI), Oracle Transportation Management (OTM), Oracle ERP solutions
• Extensive experience in building composite applications involving BPEL, Mediator, Human work flow and Business Rules components.
• Extensive experience in designing software architecture for application in ADF Faces and ADF Business Components.
• Expertise in design of enterprise applications using Oracle ADF 11g, JSF.
• Good experience on Oracle ADF UI components
• Extensive experience on Oracle ADF for creating front end user interfaces.
• Expertise with Oracle ADF Business Components, ADF faces, ADF Task flows and Data Controls
• Developed declarative components extending standard ADF components.
• Extensive experience in Web Service Orchestration using Oracle BPEL
• Expertise in using Technology Adapters for integration using Oracle SOA and in the development of custom business processes using Oracle BPEL Process Manager.
schneider national
Professional Truck Driver (Former Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 23, 2015
a typical day of work was drop and hook loads going to houston ports and rails. With this job i learned a lot about containers and ports. Management was very poor but I had great co-workers. There wasn't anything hard about this job its was a very easy job. The most enjoyable part was my co-workers.
Schneider
Truck Driver (Current Employee), Green Bay, WIFebruary 22, 2015
Schneider is a wonderful place to work i just rather hae something where i am home more often with my family. I dont think the income is worth it.
Great company, supportive dispatchers.
Commercial Driver (Former Employee), Portland, ORFebruary 21, 2015
Pros: great people, good equipment, as much or as little work as you wanted.
Cons: pay wasn't great.
Working for Schneider has been one of my most pleasant experiences. I was always given as much or as little time as I wanted to make my deliveries. They went out of their way to make sure my truck was up on its maintenance. Also, the dispatchers I worked with busted their tails to make sure I got home whenever I requested it. The pay wasn't great, but the rest of the experience was amazing.
Great company...
Freight Relocation Specialist (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INFebruary 19, 2015
Pros: being my own boss in a sense.
Cons: being away from home for long periods.
As an over the road truck driver I gained a lot of experience and all of the Schneider employees were super helpful. Great benefits, great 401k.
top 10
OTR DRIVER (Former Employee), Grenn Bay WIFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: safty
one of the best trucking Co out there good pay great home time real family easy open door managers who know the view of the drivers and work to the same goals getting that drive home safe

1 2 3 4 5

About Schneider

Schneider is a premier provider of truckload, logistics and intermodal services. Offering the broadest portfolio of services in – Read more

Schneider Salaries