Schneider Employee Reviews

Your career "on hold" with this company.
CDL Class A OTR Team (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INDecember 5, 2015
Was a husband/wife team driver with this company.

We recruited 5 experienced drivers in 4 months, never saw a dime of bonus. Company always claimed "the referral wasn't in our records" even though I entered them through their referral web page (where they tell you to).

Tuition reimbursement is a joke. We submitted our documentation as they asked during orientation. It disappeared. We submitted it again by fax, it was "never received". Never saw a dime.

We got reimbursed only half of the receipts for expenditures that we claimed, because they claimed the "receipts were illegible". I offered to hand deliver them and they still refused to pay.

When you call in to your DBL (Driver Manager), you sit on the phone for 45 minutes just to get through to someone (most likely not your own DBL) who doesn't care about any concern unless it's you updating them on something to do with your shipment being delivered on time.

Had been out 4 weeks straight and had approved time at home scheduled on several occasions, they send you a shipment for the day you are supposed to be home so that you waste your entire first day. They did NOT extend our home time to compensate.

We had a serious family emergency (ironically that coincided with time at home anyway), still was given a shipment and told if we didn't deliver it we wouldn't have a job. I ended up having to threaten them to leave their truck at the truck stop in order to get us home to the hospital. Still didn't make it home in time for the surgery to save family member's life. No concern whatsoever for the driver,
  more... only the shipment.

In the four months we were there, we never had a week over 4000 miles (most were 2500-3000) AS A TEAM! This was not necessarily every team's scenario, as we had team friends who got 4000-6000 miles every week (they had a brand new DBL who we think was more attentive because he wanted to prove himself). The experienced DBL's didn't care, and it wasn't just ours. Others had similar experiences with other DBL's.

The positives:

Newer trucks (most are 2015 Freightliners)
(even though they are base models with no APU,only a bunk heater) No power affordability for decent wattage inverters (you can forget running a television or a refrigerator).

Most terminals have free showers, some have gyms, lounges and restaurants in them.

Safety conscious
They definitely care about safety (although I believe it's more for protecting against liability than it is about caring about the drivers' well being).

New hire bonuses
They actually DO pay out their bonuses that they promise.

Benefits
Decent benefits considering the current Obamacare debacle.

Team OTR pay
Started an inexperienced team out at .40 CPM. Pretty good starting pay in my opinion.

I know it's common for disgruntled drivers to post negatively about their former employers. This is why I posted both my actual experiences AND positives. It certainly isn't the worst company out there I'm sure, and I'm also sure most people don't have as horrible of an experience as we had (we hope), but I just want to make sure that any potential recruits have all the information in front of them. We all know that recruiters are the masters of the spin. It's all wine and roses according to them.
Pros
Free Showers at terminals, Good starting pay, Newer trucks, Decent Benefits
Cons
Mediocre and inconsistent miles, Sit on hold for long periods waiting to talk to someone, impersonal, unappreciative, and uncaring Driver Managers, forced dispatch.
Fast Paced, Stressful, Demanding, Customer Driven workplace. The company has some of the greatest most caring people you'll ever meet!
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WIJune 25, 2015
I worked for this company for almost 15 years. After being let go (by a manager on a power trip), I realised it was a blessing in disquise. I was being drained on a daily basis, of any and all energies I had. And it was because of this fast paced, demanding job, and what the position had become. When I first started, desks were evenly distributed with work assignments and the daily work was manageable. However, over the years, management was feeling pressure for their teams to do more with less. That meant workers had to take on more and more, but rarely given extra time to do the extra work. Once in awhile overtime was approved, many times it was not and you would get talked to or have to explain why you didn't get al of your work done. Vacation time became more difficult to get a random day off here and there at the last minute. There was never enough coverage across the floor for more than a couple people (from various teams) to be off at once. One year they even threw seniority out the window and newer associates were allowed to pick peak times off vs those that had worked for years and deserved to choose first. Some were allowed to make up time by working from home, while others had to use flex/vacation time. Lots of favortism. If it weren't for the time and dedication I put in to earn my high salary, and vacation time, as well as amazing customers and co-woekers, I would have quit 3-5 years prior. When you're in a position that long, it's hard to imagine the grass could be greener on the other side. But it is!!! With the fast paced, high demands of this job, sitting  more... all day, and feeling guilty for going to the bathroom or taking a lunch break, or even a quick water break, it's a surprise workers aren't falling over at their desks!!! God and Don must be keeping watch over them!!
I do have some fond memories of my time there and maintain friendships with many of the amazing people that I worked with and am proud to call my Schneider family.
However, if given the chance, I would never go back.
Pros
Cafe, gym, ATM, store, mail and print services on site, Competitive Pay, Amazing co-workers, random food days, company picnics, customer service appreciation days
Cons
Poor management - many not consistent across the floor, favortism, feeling guilty for taking a break or a lunch, very stressful and demanding job
Fast paced
Global Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WIMay 19, 2014
I covered 26 states mostly east coast with Kohls Trucking needs

First thing in the morning was:

Aux into my phone and pull up all programs needed for the day

Run tracking reports from SharePoint

Check for any EDI loads to be accepted or rejected-they expire within a two hour time frame

Check activities for any urgent service exceptions-drivers that are not going to make it

Check emails for anything that needed to be replied to right away

Run appointments that needed to be made

Send out emails or make phone calls to make appointments

Check trailer pools for our equipment sites to ensure needs are met

Answer calls from internal and external customer and help them with any questions or needs

Deal with internal chats in a timely manner

Run reports every hour to ensure loads created are flowing through correctly

When accepting freight you must make sure their is enough time in between stops (loads were usually multi stop loads)

Manually created return to vendor loads

Throughout the day you have to balance all of the above and make sure not to let any loads time out

I learned how to manage my time and my desk more efficiently to ensure all tasks could be accomplished in an eight hour day. I learned how to use many different programs and how they all work together to create, and except loads to track them and the drivers. I learned to communicate effectively with internal and external customers by email, chat, and phone conversations.(There were three people on Kohls account. We had a 97.9% phone rating, which was a record for all the global accounts.

The hardest part
  more... of the job was learning how to manage my desk in an efficient manner that enabled me to help my teammates while maintaining my desk.

The most enjoyable part of my job was helping all the internal and external customers with their questions and needs.
Pros
free lunches for our team being the leader in call copy. a gym in the building
Cons
not flexable
Hard working company
Family Dollar Dedicated driver (Former Employee) –  MaquoketaFebruary 1, 2013
I'd pick up my load, inspect the trailer, and drive 2-5 hours to my first store. I was allowed to park at the stores over night but it was often nicer to find a truck stop nearby. After setting up the trailer near the door, I'd haul out my rollers from a rack on back of the truck and unload. Each trailer had 1-6 stops on it, each stop had a set appointment time. Each stop had to be done at a certain time else I'd never make it to the next appointment on time. The stores often had their own complications and delays yet I did not allow this to affect my unload time and I'd frequently make it to the next store quite early.
The management team back at the DC was capable of monitoring my progress via a satellite messaging system in the truck. They were also a quick friendly phone call away. My co-workers where not only from Schneider but several other trucking companies and of course the store's staff. I'd have to say the stores associates where sometimes the most difficult to work with because they didn't often seem to consider my point of view. When I tried to explain to them certain things about my day I was often met with a blank stare. I had only been trying to make a point because they could of certainly made an effort to make my day easier if they'd only listen. For example, have your back room swept, clean your bathroom, be ready at your appointment time, bundle cardboard into larger boxes not dozens of small boxes etc.
I enjoyed my time there because of the challenges I faced everyday. The weather, traffic, the people, changes of scenery and the weekly home time, wrapped
  more... everything up in such a convenient package that I could handle. Some days were not easy, but being able to relax at the end of a tough day and think "Tomorrow will be better" always kept me going. Even though it wasn't always better, chances was good that I'd faced that challenge before and now, it didn't seem like a challenge, it was routine.  less
They lie
Otr bulk driver (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 7, 2015
Im currently driving bulk otr out of Houston. When I signed on the recruiter told me average mileage weekly was 2200. Not even close. I stayed out 2 mths and average weekly is about 1700 maybe. The few times ive got 2000 miles a week is only because the work assignment I was on carried over into the next pay period. Layover pay is $65 for 24 hrs which isn't even minimum wage on a 10 hr work day and you do a lot of sitting. I can count how many times ive had a pre assignment before I finished my active. I did get a $7500 sign on bonus which was supposed to be payed out every 3 mths, quarterly. Ive only been on a little over 3 mths and have received 2 payments. Could it be they know what theyre doing and are throwing money at me to keep me here because they know they lied about the miles? And could I keep all that money if I quit right now?

The equipment is horrible Ive picked up trailers that have had tires flat including one that was preloaded. One had 5 bad tires 4 were as bald as I am and previous drivers obviously let it go like it was for me to deal with. Suspension components corroded and cracked welds on truck and trailers could have been done better by blind man with down syndrome.

On the upside they treat employees well with respect and courtesy. They also have an apprenceticeship program for veterans. Pay was straight up just not the miles. Van OCs are nice bulk OCs aren't. They also quit giving hard directions with load assignments and have you go off of a location code for the navigation system which has got me in a jam more than once and am waiting for the
  more... day when I wont be able to get out. My grandmother even knows not to go off of gps.
Be careful , one hand says one thing the other gives you the reach around.
Pros
Treat employees with respect and courtesy
Cons
Lieing, Equipment, Maintenance.
This company could be so much better...
OTR Driver/Western Regional/Intermodal (Former Employee) –  Fontana, CAApril 15, 2014
The company has all the latest gadgets and gizzmo's for the trucks. E-Logs, Qualcomm, GPS, etc. Wonderful tools to have and use.

The company also really tries to put out all sorts of useful info (Safety, wellness, etc), and that also, is great.

But the short fall comes with management.

I've consistently had pay issues especially when it came to detention. The detention 'guideline' is not written, but your mgr will provide it for you verbally.

I had a pick up that was to be a 3 hour live load, and it turned into an overnight stay totaling up of 17 hours. I got $15 for my time... for the entire time. Mgr didn't follow up, even after I contacted him and advised him to ensure correct payroll processing.

He continues to ignore my calls. Very professional.

Payroll continues to be a major problem for this company.

Additionally, when you do have the opportunity to provide information to an upper level manager, they immediately become defensive to protect 'their people'... and all your trying to do is use the 'open door' policy, and solve a problem because the person you report to directly has failed to help.

I resigned from this company recently due to a specific verbal threat from a manager in their inter modal division.

I don't work that way and had enough.

Schneider has so much to offer, but because of computer pushers, and an open door policy that doesn't really exist, they are going the way of the 'Grinder' type of trucking where they get every newbie through their training and see which ones stick. And those that do... will be left with a sour taste in their mouth.
  more...
This company could be so much better...
Pros
truck tools to use
Cons
mgmt
Fast paced and exciting company to work for with good diver facilities.
Driver Associate (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WIFebruary 10, 2015
I worked both during the day and night, driving loads to different states. I would arrive at my destination, usually ahead of schedule drop off my load and have another load ready to take to another company, from state to state. I learned how to manage my time and finish well ahead of the given deadline. I was responsible for keeping my vehicle running with minor repairs and vigilant with the safety of fellow road travelers being paramount. Driving a tractor trailer was like running my own little business, making sure the paperwork was correct, maintaining communication with my dispatcher and the company I was delivering to, and keeping everyone in the loop up to date. Management was good they were attentive to their drivers and made sure to keep you on the road making money. The hardest part of being a driver associate was the grueling time schedule of working different shifts for as much as 14 to 16 hours a day and being constantly aware of my surroundings. The most enjoyable part of working for Schneider was that everyday was something different, running into different issues and resolving them, and meeting new people from different walks of life. I felt that my destiny was in my hands, the harder and smarter I worked the more money I made but just as important Schneider recognized my contribution to the company.
Pros
everyday was different and had a chance to meet many good people from different back rounds.
Cons
the balance of work and life was very bad. sometimes communications would break down, resulting in scheduling conflicts.
Unprofessional/Discriminating Place to Work
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Port Wentworth, GeorgiaApril 18, 2013
The Georgia locations are horrible. Managment is blantantly rude, and discrimination is horrible. The benefits are horrible, and the management team shows favortism towards a certain race of people. How do you allow your black employess to come in and work as temps, but hire the white employess on full-time permanent. There will be a class action lawsuit against this company, because there is no way this is right. I along with many other black employees worked as temps for months and some years, and whites were hired on right away. To make things worst the whites do not have any logistics experience. One lady came in as a permanent employee and she had only bartender experience. I on the other hand worked in logistics all of my adult life and had to work a year without any benefits, and for two years received a .37 cent increase. I had major accounts and was really good and what I did, but because of my race I was not compensated in anyway. If you notice this company is always hiring, because the good employees are not able to take the unprofessionalism that this company creates in a daily enviroment. I hope and pray the Green Bay Headquarters for this company do something fast, because what the Port Wentworth location is doing will cause them to be sued!!! Discrimination is against the law, and there is enough information about this company to start the ball rolling in a class action lawsuit.
Pros
no pros
Cons
unprofessional/racial discrimination
Good overall company to work for they do many things right.
Driver Support Representative (Current Employee) –  Green Bay, WisconsinJune 11, 2015
Good overall company that does many things right, like the Community programs and charities they support. A typical day brings many different challenges from resolving a multitude of different problems drivers face on a daily basis. This enriches a persons ability to diversify and grow as almost all of the issues that drivers face affects the customer is some way.

Management does a good job in resolving issues above the ability of the departments employees. They continually strive to use these times as training opportunities, thereby growing their employees abilities. This leads to a positive working environment as every employee that I have interacted with has been extremely helpful in explaining topics of the industry in which I was not familiar.

This leads to the enjoyment of the position, When you are able to relieve the stress from a driver by quickly resolving the issue that has delayed him is extremely satisfying. There are always new challenges facing drivers and helping them is very rewarding.

The hardest part of the job is the shift work, being on straight 2nd shift for 18 months has proven to stressful to my family life, a change is needed.
Pros
Many departments in which an employee can apply for. Cafiteria for 1st shift. Good Benefits, Community orientated.
Cons
Cafiteria for 1st shift. Company runs around the clock people get hungry
Not so good if you want to have a life outside of work.
VTL Driver (Former Employee) –  Wintersville, OHMarch 15, 2012
My experience with the company was great at first. After about a month of nail-biting training, and 2 weeks of in-truck training which had issues in itself, I was given my position to make local Walmart Deliveries within 250 miles of Wintersville, OH. The directions you can get for the stores from in the office are wrong about 40% of the time and your not allowed to use your phone while driving, so by the time you find a place to pull over most of the time, you are in an area that trucks arent allowed. It was like this day after day. I had many talks with management about this, and also working us until our full 14 are up every day so we dont get to come home for a week at a time, and I live 5 minutes from the office! Another big issue was "slotting". You would tell them by the "in -truck computer" when you are available. If you said you were ready at 7am, you would wake up at 6:30, and maybe not get a load until noon, then they still want you to work a full 14 hours from that point! They stress safety, safety, safety, but the only thing they are worried about is production, production, production. Not a good job for someone starting out, or someone that wants to spend more than 30 hours home a week.
Pros
great pay, with 6 month increases.
Cons
very under managed, work weeks push 70 hours.

Comment – July 2, 2012

get a GPS

Good job for single who enjoys driving and meeting schedules.
Over the road driver (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WIMay 14, 2015
A typical day began before the sunrise and ended late in the afternoon. Before you began each trip you planned your route where you were going and the shortest way to get there. Each day you got up you already knew where you were going so there was no worry about what to do. You stayed in constant communication with your scheduler so that when a destination was reached, a new job was already scheduled for you .
Never having driven a tractor trailer before, I was trained at a facility in Charlotte and only sent out when I was ready to drive on my own. The skills imparted to me made me a safe, and conscientious driver.
My co-workers were always ready to give advice when asked and help the raw recruit feel part of the team.
The hardest part of the job was dealing with the weather up north when the roads were trecherous.
The most enjoyable part was driving through 37 of the United States, most of which I had not visited before. There was always some beautiful sight to see, whether a bald eagle in flight (in Virginia) or driving across a tall bridge in Louisana. The handiwork of God is most remarkable in these United States!
Pros
Good hours and miles / no touch freight
Cons
Sometimes waiting for freight
kindergarten for truckers
OTR Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 7, 2014
if you're looking to make money and think independently do not work here. They will absolutely not pay you a worthwhile wage. they keep you on a short leash and will not allow you to do anything without their approval. They will send you two places such as New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island etc. and keep you there for 3 weeks. There are no miles to run and lots of traffic to deal with. When I work for them I brought home paycheck that were approximately $200 for the whole week. the only positive thing that I can see about the company is that they have a good driver training program. Some of the instructors are very knowledgeable and really know some good tricks and have great advice about over the road situations that can occur. Once you're done with the training just work for them for about 3 months then getl out of there. Other companies will hire you from there. They are more of the same although most of them will offer you higher pay. Always remember that rate of pay means nothing without miles. All of the major government subsidized companies like Snyder and j b hunt and swift and us express etcetera all will only give you about 2000 miles a week.
Pros
free laundry
Cons
keep you poor
It can be busy
Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  Fontana, CAApril 18, 2014
I've worked for SCHNEIDER for more than 3 years. I've made more then 60k the last 2 yrs. if your not happy here, no where else will make you any happier. I run 3 loads a week and home on the weekends, I'm a dedicated acct. if your a cry baby and want to go home all the time, your not cut out to be a truck driver. Do me a favor and just park your truck and get off the road. It's hard work and it may not be for you. but it is for me. They don't force you to do anything you don't want to do, they'll find you a load close to everyone's comfort, there is a vast amount of resources to tap into if there's a problem. If getting you home on a certain day for either family or personal, you sort have to keep reminding them, because there're baby sitting a lot of drivers with every imaginable issue. If you have a problem with your truck, they have there own mechanic shop. that can get it fixed. It may not be right away, but they'll get to it ASAP. They also might have a loaner to use. They also have approved SNI repair shop all across the U.S. They pretty much just leave me alone, I know what I have to do, and. I know how to work hard to earn a decent pay check. I'm happy. I just read all these heart bleeding stories. It's not SCHNEIDER it's you! Good luck.
Pros
you have a job.
Cons
you not unemployed.
A company to get started in the trucking industry
CDL A OTR/Regional truck driver (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 29, 2012
My personal experience with the company wasn't the best experience. I also fought an uphill battle each and everytime that I tried to get hometime with my children. They tried to constantly push you out longer and longer. The starting pay wasn't great and I never received the pay that is stated in handout pamphlets that are given out by recruiters. The way the weekly pay is turned in you are guaranteed to have a short check one week and a shorter check the following week. you will never make any bonuses due to tight loads your assigned or load that planners assign you that they are already late dispatching you to. To add further problems yor tractor/truck is governed at 63 MPH and you will get overspeed penalties for not following the SCHNEIDER 60MPH POLICY and lose that bonus as well. There were multiple cases where I sat for almost 24 hrs at a truck stop waiting on them to assign an empty trailer only to drive 5 minutes down the road to get it which in turn made you late for your next pre assignment.
Cons
governed trucks, home time was 2-4 days each month, pay period setupso you always have short checks and pay issues

Comment – September 6, 2012

Sounds like a time sensitive operation that isnt always on time with it's operations. And being a person who hates to be late, as a prfessional bus driver, that would frustrate the heck out of me.

Oracle ADF, Oracle SOA Suite 11g, JDeveloper11g, Oracle database 11g, Weblogic Application server, SVN
Programmer Analyst (Current Employee) –  Green Bay, WIFebruary 24, 2015
8 years IT experience in all phases of software development life cycle (SDLC) using Oracle technology products like Oracle FMW (SOA,ODI), Oracle Transportation Management (OTM), Oracle ERP solutions
• Extensive experience in building composite applications involving BPEL, Mediator, Human work flow and Business Rules components.
• Extensive experience in designing software architecture for application in ADF Faces and ADF Business Components.
• Expertise in design of enterprise applications using Oracle ADF 11g, JSF.
• Good experience on Oracle ADF UI components
• Extensive experience on Oracle ADF for creating front end user interfaces.
• Expertise with Oracle ADF Business Components, ADF faces, ADF Task flows and Data Controls
• Developed declarative components extending standard ADF components.
• Extensive experience in Web Service Orchestration using Oracle BPEL
• Expertise in using Technology Adapters for integration using Oracle SOA and in the development of custom business processes using Oracle BPEL Process Manager.
Team Driver/ OTR all 48 States
CDL-A Driver (Current Employee) –  Green Bay, WIFebruary 10, 2015
Everything I was told by the recruiter was true. We were able to control our own schedule and have made good money week after week. Average 6000-6500 miles a week. Work 14/3 schedule only taking 6 days off a month. Orientation was helpful and educating. Love the ability to travel the country. We average $1200 a week before taxes.

Don't like sitting waiting for loads, Miles are paid using Household Movers Guide and are ALWAYS less than what you actually drive. Hard to get reimbursed for expenses. Sometimes have to fight for layover or detainment pay. When you call in for assistance you sometimes wait for 20 minutes or more for someone to answer. Searching for empty trailers can take all day and you make little money while looking for them.

Overall the company is a good starter company and if you stick it out you will learn and make an honest living. This job is not for everyone!

Ex-Military tend to thrive and succeed in this environment.
Pros
va apprenticeship program, we get tah when we ask for it, good pay for starter company
Cons
paid for hhmg miles not practical miles, always on hold when you need to call in, sometimes freight is slow
you usually work 14 hours per day and 7 days a week including holidays
Over-the-road Semi Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WIFebruary 16, 2014
the training pay was good. after I was done training, I was getting less then minimum wage. they lied when they said that I would have a few days off every 2 weeks. my driver-leader ranted for a couple of hours every morning when I called to check in with him. I do not get paid to listen to him rant. My driver-leader refused to ok the truck repairs after the truck had been red-flagged. they did not pay me for downtime which should be $100 per day plus motel and meal expenses. I quit after 2 weeks of not getting paid. I paid for a greyhound bus ticket from Nevada to Wisconsin.
Pros
you get to drive all over the united states, sleep in the truck without air conditioning, you work about 14 hours per day driving, and that includes weekends and holidays.
Cons
they do not pay you what you are supposed to get, you do not have days off like you were promised, they do not pay $100 per day for your downtime, they do not pay for your motel and meals for downtime, they do not even fix their truck, they do not pay for the bus, plane or rental car to get home after you quit and they are supposed to pay to get you home.
difficult to find balance
Driver/Owner (Current Employee) –  lower 48/ western regionalSeptember 1, 2013
with the high cost of fuel and the low pay compensation an owner operator/ lease operator needs to stay out on the road indefinitely. When a driver tries to go home he/she must plan on no pay for two to three weeks to make up for the loss of revenue, due to truck payments, insurance, taxes and other misc. expenses. Schneider is a good company, however, the whole industry has moved away from being driver centered and focused on their own rewards on the backs of their thinning ranks.
Companies are forced to over regulate and under compensate their fleet. Until Shippers and Receivers are forced to pay better rates for freight and companies, like Schneider and the other big companies, start passing that money on to the drivers (all of it not just a percentage of a percentage) the transportation industry will continue to decline and only the dregs who have no other option will drive. I like Schneider for what its worth, I HATE the industry for what it does to drivers and their families.
Pros
free to pick from dwindling load board
Cons
no home life no balance
A company in Flux
Driver Associate (Former Employee) –  Gary, INApril 14, 2012
Schneider National is going thru a lot of changes.Thier Founder passed away in Feb. The company's drivers have had to change to a new system of getting driving assignments-and from what I understand, the customers are not getting notified. The Drivers and Management Staff are good people, but they are tied due to the fact that thier bosses are acting like they do not know what is going on. Customer Service is not a working business unit-cause if it was-Schneider would have more customers that are not angry. Driving a Big Rig is the most satisfying thing a man or woman can do, and if you are young and single-I would say do it and see the country. But if you have a family, and you have responsibilities-then consider another line of work. Pay is what you put into it-it also depends if you have stuff to move. So think about it-I will say-Schneider is SAFE-You will do it thier way-or you won't have a job. Best safe trucking company I have ever seen.
Pros
safety, people, assignments, places you go
Cons
pay, long hours (14 or more), lonliness, chain of command issues with leadership
one of the best truck companies out there
Company driver (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WIApril 17, 2015
I only worked here for a few weeks due to home life but the time i worked was pretty good.

The training i recieved was top notch it was 3 weeks.
-1st week orientation and manuverbility and road training at their terminal,
-2nd week was road training with trainer that's either on the account or used to work on the account you applied for also in the area your going to drive.
- 3rd week back to terminal for classroom training and procedures then your done with training but you can ask for additional training if needed or by your choice.

I got to see alot of places in my short time with company it can be a great career with them just make sure you dont get a bad truck like i did that broke down a few times the warrenty had 3 month lefts and alot of miles on it but got it fixed and ran good after that detention and layover was fair put me in hotel when truck in shop they do have good trucks by the way and Home Time could be better but it is a business.

so keep on trucking Driver.
Pros
training and pay
Cons
Home time