It is an exciting time at School Outfitters. Over the past 14 years we have grown from a simple idea into a great organization with over 100 employees. School Outfitters is one of the largest dealers of school furniture and equipment and has primarily leveraged internet marketing and ecommerce to accomplish this. The explosive growth in our distribution channel continues today.
Based on rapid growth we are looking for a exceptional Business Analyst to join our team immediately.
- Convert business ideas into technology system changes
- Collaborate with business users and within IT
- Work with development team to push changes to completion
- Communicate project updates to peers, business departments, and management
- Apply modern software development lifecycle processes and tools
- Own projects from start to finish – discovery, requirements, testing, production
- Need to be self-starter, to think deeply and broadly, rapidly learn systems and business
Skills & Experience
- Must have 3 years performing business analyst activities including facilitating meetings, leading discovery and requirement meetings, writing requirement documents, communicating with development team, and testing software systems
- Prefer 3 years prior experience doing software development
- Prefer 3 years prior experience with retail or business
- Prefer 3 years prior experience with ecommerce
- Demonstrated success working with diverse departments and teams
- Willingness to be open, direct, positive, and energetic
- Think about innovation & continuous improvement and apply it practically
School Outfitters is a leading online retailer of school furniture and equipment. Since 1998 their sales and customer service phone specialists have teamed with a user-friendly website to make it easy for educators of all kinds to create great learning environments on a budget. One of the most-recognized brands in the industry, School Outfitters handles its I.T., marketing and product management in-house and is known for encouraging its employees to maintain a healthy work/life balance.
Indeed - 30+ days ago
School Outfitters! The leading provider of Furniture and Equipment to educators since 1998 is looking for a Customer Service Manager to work...