School

School United States Employee Reviews

fun and productive learning place
Full Time Student in highschool (Current Employee), Portland, ORMarch 31, 2015
Pros: free lunch and free education
its always a fun day full of new learning experiences .The people are nice and respectful and altogether i just love the learning
convenient work hours for other pursuits
Bus Driver (Current Employee), Cobleskill, NYMarch 2, 2015
Driving Bus provides health insurance and a regular income while providing time for schooling and other employment. The job also provides opportunity to give back to the community and contribute to the local school system.
learning experience
Crossing Guard (Former Employee), Los Gatos, CAFebruary 25, 2015
Being a crossing guard for a middle school consists of standing for an hour and making sure that rowdy kids are safely crossing the street.
Decent Pay for Grueling Manual Labor
In-Plant Management Assistant (Former Employee), Louisville KYFebruary 2, 2015
Very physically demanding

Long Hours

Early Mornings

Most work on your own

Management is friendly

Pay not always worth the work
School
AJ Martin School, Doyle School (Former Employee), East Prairie, MOJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: yes we did eat free
Cons: one hour breaks
A typical day at work would be just go in get things done talk a little while and go home.

What I learned Is how to work with others and how to have fun with

others. Being in at a work place helped me learn how do a lot on my

own.

My Co-Workers were awesome and so nice. Just about everyday

while we are cleaning up and preparing to go home we would all

laugh and made jokes. then when we were done with the cleaning

we all sit down at the table and talked and joked around some

more until it was time to go.

The hardest thing about my job was pretty much running that hot

steam dish washer.

The most enjoyable part of the job

was getting to be around people because I am a mother and a

wife and for a long time I never seen anybody but my family

so I was so happy to go to work a little scared it being my first

time and not being around others but it turned out perfect.
Productive and very fun disciplend work
Mcjrotc (Former Employee), San Jose, CAJanuary 18, 2015
Pros: i was able to help the community
Cons: i wished i could have helped more people
A typical day is to call roll and follow the commands of leaders and fully demonstrate that i am cable of also leading new cadets and helping them learn so that one day they can teach.

I have learned responsibility, integrity, judgment, tact, decisiveness,independence,Justice,and honor i learned and used all of them for my integrity to be honest.
Productive and Supportive Environment
PSYCHOLOGIST INTERNSHIPS (Former Employee), KCPS King City, CA PHS Port Hueneme, CAJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: supportive and fun co-workers, enjoy working with students
Cons: unpaid internship
Calexico Unified and King City School Districts-
A typical day at work involved teaching a class full of students. I taught Pre K, Kindergarten, 3rd, 5th, and Special Day Class K-3. During the school day I was part of the Student Study Team, conducted academic and cognitive testing, participated on the IEP Team, and worked on IEP's. I also gained experience with progress monitoring and intervention strategies in both the general education and special education classrooms. After school and on Fridays I worked with the school psychologists observing and assessing students, conducting IEP meetings, writing reports, and reviewing cases. The hardest part of the job was all the paperwork and the most enjoyable part of the job was working with a teacher on procedures and classroom management specifically pertaining to a child with special needs, but ended up benefiting the whole classroom. I especially enjoy using my knowledge and experience working as a teacher to help other teachers with low performing students improve their skills and test scores. My co-workers and mentors were very supportive, structured, and made my first internship experience wonderful.

Port Hueneme High School-
A typical work day involved conducting IEP meetings, and observing, interviewing and assessing students for psychoeducational reports. I also facilitated small group anger management and self esteem groups for students in need. The hardest part of the job was report writing/paperwork and all the testing. The most enjoyable part of the job was working hands on with students in small group counseling sessions. My co-workers and mentor were incredibly supportive, fun to work with and made a great team.
I enjoy reading a book on break or sitting outside during the summer
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee), Sweetwater, TXJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: i prefer half hour lunch breaks so time doesn't drag
Cons: on the other hand, short break of 8-10 minutes is hardly time to sit down.
I like going to work doing the job required of me in satisfactory order with the boss.

I like keeping busy.

Having a cheerful atmosphere to work in.

Enjoying conversation with others on break.
great place to work
fps (Former Employee), kyJanuary 3, 2015
Pros: salary
Cons: low paying
start at 8
end at 6
go into peoples home by court order
great work place and good work envirnoment
Great Class B Training
Bus Driver (Former Employee), Hughesville, MODecember 14, 2014
Real confident in driving any vehicle that requires a CDL class B to operate because of this job.
simple
student (Former Employee), Miami, FLDecember 8, 2014
simple navigation, very comforting to fill job applications from home.
INS
Volunteering, hiking, and traveling (Former Employee), Louisville, KentuckyDecember 7, 2014
Pros: working from home.
Cons: night hours some times. :-)
Experience with Win 95/98/NT/2000/XP, NT/2000/2003
Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Outlook /Express)
MAC OS 8/9/10, Internet Explorer, XP Remote Assistant, Cisco Hardware, software, and network issues with desktops, laptops, and printers. I communicate well with others during projects or task to be completed.

Junior Network Engineer, Innovated Network Solutions, Louisville, KY, Jan 1st – Present (Project Work)Work @ home.
Family environment
Cooperating Teacher for Student Teacher (Former Employee), Elizabeth City, NCNovember 30, 2014
Again, the principal set the tone of the school. Before she retired she helped create and mold a family environment. She wouldn't ask us (the teachers) to do anything that she wouldn't do herself. I was very fortunate to work her leadership.
have fun with kids
Leader student (Former Employee), NYNovember 11, 2014
Work with teacher and check those kids homework. Make sure they are live in a safe condition
It was a wonderful teaching experience.
Clinicals (Former Employee), Davenport, IAOctober 6, 2014
Pros: good learning experience.
Cons: it was only a week.
It was tiring to get up at 3 every morning. But working with the instructor to complete my clinicals was a great experience.
I will be very happy to exercise my profession in a state like alaska.
Teacher (Current Employee), AKOctober 6, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: short holiday, healthcare
I still have not been able to exercise my profession as a teacher because once I graduate but I hope that my dream will be fulfilled and succumb to the flesh and spirit this work.
Charter school system
Bus Driver (Former Employee), Inglewood, CASeptember 27, 2014
Working in the charter school system showed me that public school system is far behind but only due to the class size in the public school system. Charter school system is class are small and challenging.
Enjoy life here at the University of Papua New Guinea by meeting new faces each day
STUDENT (Former Employee), Port, OKSeptember 24, 2014
Pros: best breakfast, lunch and dinner served in the mess upon provision of meal cards by students
Cons: different organistions from the outside sometimes visited the campus.
The environment here in UPNG is generally friendlier, welcoming and conducive to be in. Thus it creates an avenue for students to cope well into their academic, social and spiritual life.

I found myself lucky to be in UPNG because it the premier university of the South Pacific.
school
parent minetor (Former Employee), Skokie, ILSeptember 18, 2014
Responsibilities
i was worked with kids and helped the teacher and I read the stories for kids I help them in classwork .

Accomplishments
I am serious individual that is a very mature who follows direction well responsible , I a very caring personality. and willing to do whatever is asked of me.
good stead; budget and strategic responsibilities in current and previous
teaching management positions and details and proven results.

Skills Used

ability to stand in front of groups of children and present class materials and tutorials
A school for the better
Student Counsil (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZSeptember 12, 2014
Pros: small classes, and short period
Cons: dress code
This school helped me turn from a very spiteful person, into someone who is capable to be a leader. Even thought the rules are really strict they helped me become a more well rounded person.Which can help later on in life.

1 2 3 4 5