School

School Employer Reviews

Fun
Student store (Former Employee), Riverside, CASeptember 9, 2013
Pros: got to learn alot.
Productive and fun workplace. Got to learn a lot about how working at a job is. The students had a lot of communication between one another on how we should keep the classroom organize.
Saftey of the children always comes first.
Bus Aide (Current Employee), Iselin, NJAugust 23, 2013
Pros: seeing the children everyday
Cons: traffic
On a typical day I am fortunate enough to work with a great driver and wonderful children.Seeing the children learn new things daily and watching them grow over the year is exciting to be a part of.
I am dealing with the parents of students (PRA), delivering lecturs, designing and managing various school activities.
Senior science teacher (Current Employee), Bannu, PNWAugust 21, 2013
1) A typical day of my work is 6 hours.
2) i learnt how to treat and provide guidance to the students.
3) i have good managment experience.
4) My co workers are very hard working.
5) i have never felt any difficulty during my job.
6) Managing various actvities.
Productive and fun
Volunteer Work (Former Employee), Santa Ana,CAAugust 12, 2013
I learned that it's always good to do something for someone even though you get nothing in return.
I enjoyed drawing and making kids smile
The aim of the teaching is to enable the student to understand the concept..For eg. the teacher has to encourage him to study well
Teacher (Current Employee), Erode-TN.S.IndiaAugust 10, 2013
Cons: health care approach always brideges the gap between the teachers and the students.
Typical day at the work which we find when the student is not mentally prepared to observe the lessons in the class room. What I learned in that situation I should personally call and attend the student after the classroom teaching is over and ask about his problems, and be ready to provide proper guidance and counseling to overcome his problems.

Management – more... is good and always shares the responsibilities with other staff members. Division of Labor is the motto of the management

My co-workers are well co-operative and always they sustain an amicable situation and climate in the school campus.

The hardest part of the job, when the student fails to understand the class room lessons and evaluating the situation to make the student to understand the classroom situations and lessons.

The most enjoyable part of the job, When I come to know that the students scored good marks, ranks and good job in their life. – less
went to the zoo with the kids and meet new people over th phone
leader and training (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTAugust 6, 2013
Pros: we play with the kids and take talk to other people at work.
Cons: get back to work not so bad but there good and bad days .
i love the job i had but it was only at summer i had so much fun with kids and stuff i was happy and open to almost every body there it was an easy fun and learning job .
Wonderful work envioment!
Food Lunch Helper (Current Employee), Bronx, NYJuly 28, 2013
The Riverdale Y is committed to providing the highest quality of fitness instruction, safely, and to always offer our members the most current, innovative programs as they emerge in the fitness/wellness industry. Your health is our business — our facility offers a wide variety of programs and activities to promote a healthy lifestyle for everyone, all – more... ages and all fitness levels. – less
Great experiences
Volunteer (Former Employee), FIUJuly 22, 2013
At my jobs at always try to do my best and i gain a lot of knowledge that way. Ive met new, great people that have contributed to my life and i have to theirs. Hardest part of the job is leaving it, most enjoyable is making a difference and getting rewarded for it.
i was a great experience
VOLUNTEER (Former Employee), PRJuly 22, 2013
Pros: i had it my lunch break time.
Cons: to many students in the class that didnt know the language.
it was just normal days helping my teacher with the students in the class with there English work. it was a very nice easy day volunteering to help others with there English language problems.
Bus Driver (Former Employee), Richmond, VTJuly 12, 2013
Pros: work with children
Cons: no summer work
8 hour day
Safely transport students to and from school
Great kids and Parents
Good Equipment
Used educational skills
Working with the team mates
Manager (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJune 20, 2013
Went to the competitions. Help the head coach out with what ever needed to be done. I got to know some of the girls on a better level and that on its on was just great.
A rewarding experience, to be sure, but not a real job
Student (Former Employee), Austin, TXJune 10, 2013
Pros: free luch, for some.
Cons: short breaks and nurse hours
Every day one would follow the same alternating routine.
I learnt a great deal about human interaction.
The management left much to be desired.
Fellow students often times would form groups and avoid fratranization
Productive and Fun, safe evironment
Several Titles Held (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAMay 28, 2013
Opening and Closing the city pool operation, including supervising over others while maintianing optimal functioning levels by providing clean fast, and efficient care for the public and our employees.

The hardest part of the job is if/when an emergency happens, then we have to evacuate the pool, deal with all the civilians, lock down the locker rooms – more... and provide care - all at the same time
- as the boss, it was a great learning experience for me to have risen up to the challenge and conquered proves that my experience reassures that I am the right man for the job. – less
i loved working with the children it made me feel very rewarding when i succeeding in working with them
teacher for special ed , down syndrome (Former Employee), ירושלים, JMMay 18, 2013
Pros: brought lunch with me to work
Cons: short breaks
A typical day of work was a friendly atmosphere, I learned what the needs of the special ed kids needed as well as the down syndrome children needs were. MY co workers were all helpful and friendly. There was nothing hard about this job cause the children find it easy to get attached to me cause of my nature of who i am as a person, cause i am easy – more... to get a long and very understanding, and very kind and helpful.the most enjoyable part of this job was to watch the children succeed and grow. – less
A CONDUCIVE WORKING ENVIRONMNT
Teacher's Assistant (Former Employee), LIBRARYApril 18, 2013
Pros: free lunch and supper
Cons: healthcare, breaks leave
Well related with my co-workers less supervisial able to work at my on.
work place
Teaching Fellow (Former Employee), N15April 16, 2013
i learn more thing in teaching period. and this period gives me alot of confidence to face the problems which comes in life.
i was given the chance to develop real work experience with no monetary benefit.
Library Aide (Former Employee), Queens, NYApril 9, 2013
Pros: interacting with others, development of new skills
Working as the library aid was an amazing experience. i spent every lunch period helping with the reopening of the library. it taught me time management, focus, communication skills and adequate computer knowledge.
good workplace
teacher of Geography, Biology, Chemistry (Current Employee), Stamford,CTApril 8, 2013
Pros: free lunch
Cons: short breaks, healscare
I learned Geography, Biology, Chemisty, Ecology, Turism at the Ternopil National Pedagogical University in Ukraine.
A typical day at work must include 8 hours of work, also there can be some overtimes.
There must be good organization of work.
productive and comfortable environment
Counselor Intern (Former Employee), Manchester, JAFebruary 17, 2013
Pros: wonderful atmosphere
Cons: short breaks
dealing with students problems
i learnt that every child who hurts will hurt someone in return or themselves. each child needs a form of stable environment or a motivation in their lives.
love being in leadership because i work well with people
respect them do your job and understand them
not being able to help everyone
hearing someone say good job, – more... well done, i feel better, thanks, and seing a smile. – less
sv
class one (Current Employee), C24February 15, 2013
Pros: happy and relaxed
Cons: sometimes hard to teach
Monday is my typical day ,i learnt English ,the management is good ,i get along well with my coworkers ,my job is very good ,the hardest part is changing the students faith ,the most enjoyable part of the job is teaching students knowledge and the ways to live .