Schryver Medical, LLC Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
wonderful place to work
System Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 16, 2018
I loved working here, I learned so many new things in different departments, the management was wonderful and helpful. I think the best thing about this company is you are able to expand your knowledge in different departments having the opportunity to explore and expand work experience.
Pros
Opportunites
Cons
short lunches
Horrid company, NO compassion for clients they served!!
Phlebotomy Technician (Former Employee) –  Portland ORDecember 11, 2017
Hands down the WORST company I ever worked for, barr none! Not only did they treat employees poorly, but even worse the were constantly exposing the vulnerable clientele the served to influenza and other infectious diseases by insisting that employees work when feverish, reported sickness. Rampant favoritism, extremely poor leadership. Avoid unless you're just starting out and desperate to get some basic experience under your belt.
Cons
unoredictable very late night hours, extreme favoritism
Relaxed but professional
Quality Assurance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Euless, TXOctober 11, 2017
When Schryver first came to Texas is was hectic. Schryver Medical prompted The Regional Director of Operations was prompted from with in Schryver Medical, he has done amazing things in Texas & cares about the company.
Relocation of the company to Euless lost a lot of good employees.
Favoritism in Accessioning Dept.
CSR Dept unprofessional and favoritism.
My boss was one of the best I had ever worked with.
Pros
QA - very compliant, Regional Director of Operations
Cons
Favoritism and unprofessionism in certain deptments.
Productive workplace
Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Euless, TXAugust 14, 2017
Typical day involves specimen collection, driving, and paperwork. Driving to different filcilities and picking up or obtaining specimen collection. Insuring all paper work and mileage tracking is complete
Pros
Independent work flow
Cons
Company sold twice within a year
Great Management
Mobile Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Spring, TXAugust 3, 2017
I have enjoyed working for the managers at Schryver in Houston North office . I faced a challenge in my personal life and they have made sure that after just four months of employment I was able to keep my job and work out the kinks in my personal life. My bills were never late and I was able to maintain a comfortable lifestyle. One of my co-workers even started watching my child to help .
Pros
pay rate
Cons
never get off when you are scheduled
very productive palce
Scheduler/Receptionist Assesscioner, Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  Euless, TXJuly 3, 2017
Over all this company is a good company it just has its perks like any other company. I Love my supervisor. I work along side some awesome ladies. we are like family. the only thing that is not good is the hrs that I work. I have no time for my family.
Pros
days of the week
Cons
hours
Teaches flexabilty
Radiologic Technologist (Former Employee) –  Washington StateMay 16, 2017
Overall is a good place to work. Good place to grow and learn out- side of the typical protocols. Continuity is slightly broken. I wouldn't rate the management high but that's due to the nature of the business not a reflection of personal skills. Mobile imaging type of work would not be good preparation if one had to switch over producing Orthopedic radiographs.
Pros
Flexable
Cons
poorest of pay
Horrible workplace
Medical Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Denver, COApril 15, 2017
Worst management ever in the main billing department in Denver. The benefits are horrible you may as well apply for government assistance. Way over worked and they only appreciate the ones they like. It's isn't about what you know working here, it's who you know. Managers are always taillight bad about their employees behind their backs and then promotes them only later to demote them. CFO is so focused on making his next dollar that he has forgotten he has real people that work there and not robots. Company is slowly going down the drain
Pros
Nice coworkers
Cons
Horrible vacation and horrible benefits worst I ever seen
Good pay.
Customer Relations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNFebruary 27, 2017
I oversaw work and was given a lot of responsibility to handle, which I loved. They changed my schedule to fit somebody else 3 different times which was a conflict with me and it is also very run by drama. The customer service experience was great and taught me a lot about elderly care. Loved that this dealt directly with the medical field and would like something like this in the future.
Pros
Excellent pay.
Cons
Not well constructed schedules.
mobil x-ray on the rad.
X-Ray Technologist (Current Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXFebruary 21, 2017
I enjoy the freedom of the road,enjoy going from place to place or nursing home to nursing home to do x-rays.the mosst relaxing drives have while im working

Want to know more about Schryver Medical, LLC?

Ask a question
Do not apply here!
Intake Specialist (Former Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 1, 2017
This is THE worst job I ever had. Management sucks! Back stabbers - The most dishonest people I have ever worked with. They promote people to Mgmt with no experience. They have never heard of seniority. You will work ALL holidays. Insurance is TERRIBLE!!!!
Pros
non
Mobile service
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  TexasJanuary 31, 2017
Worst place anyone could work for people are so judgmental about every little thing no one like or respect any one 100% bad company I have ever worked for
Pros
Cons
No life work long hours no time to eat and rude people
The employees were very off putting, management was very rude.
Phlebotomist Technician (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 29, 2017
Management did not take the time to address issues that were very displeasing. I loved being out on my own, being able to do my job without someone watching over my shoulder!
the hours were undoable
Mobile Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Denver, CODecember 22, 2016
N/A it was a good job. i oved it. I just could not do the hours. overtime every week getting off at 12 to 3 in the morning and coming back a 2pm the next day.
best boss ever
Mobile Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 15, 2016
Schryver is the most understanding company to work for. My boss most definitely is very generous and the most accomodating. He truly cares about the well being of his employees and is very appreciative of hard work.
Phlebotomist
Mobile Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKNovember 20, 2016
I absolutely love taking care of patients. Helping in any way possible to make them feel better is the biggest part in doing what I do. To give accurate care to patients.
Disgusting workplace
Laboratory accessioner (Former Employee) –  Garland, TXNovember 17, 2016
Horrible place to work, it's very low pay and they have very bad management. They definitely do not offer an open door policy. I would never recommend anyone to work there!
Needs better pay
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Garland, TXOctober 16, 2016
I worked for Schryver even before it was called that it was Metrostat. The whole time overall was ok but there are down falls as in with any job.What you need to look at is these few topics. Money you will never make more then 14.50hr maybe if ur lucky although you can get bonuses.You need to get used to not seeing your family even on most holidays.Very little space to grow even though they claim there is.They didnt have enough cars to give me one.If you dont fit in you will be fired.If you work the A.M shift you will be to tired most of the time.If you become a lead phleb you might as well kiss your life goodbye they will work you like a dog.BASICALLY TO MUCH TO DO FOR TO LITTLE PAY.IF YOU ARE SINGLE I SUGGEST THIS JOB.AND IF YOU DONT HAVE LIFE BY ALL MEANS IT COULD BE FOR YOU BETTER THAN MCDONALDS.
Pros
Work independently
Cons
Driving own car.Low pay work holidays always tired overworked
Horrible
Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Garland, TXSeptember 4, 2016
This place is a mess. They make all these promises to get you hired and try to keep you on but once your in you see for yourself this place is a nightmare. There is no organization. A lot of favoritism and gossiping. No one to turn to in management for issues cause anything you say spreads like wild fires. They threaten to fire you for everything when I don't know how they can afford to fire anyone cause they barely get their routes covered. I was excited about working here now I see it was a waste of my time. I'll never refer someone to work for this company.
Pros
Not one
Cons
Horrible place to work!!!!!!!
Lead Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Garland, TXAugust 3, 2016
This used to be called Metrostat and now schryver this is the worst place to work, managers are 2 faced they lie do not tell you anything and like to talk behind your back same as all the other phlebotomist, If your new the other phlebotomist will talk alot of smack about you even though they dont know you its a drama place if you like drama this is the place for you cause thats what this place is, if a manger dont like you they will fire you, and will just make up something that you did just so they can fire you, YOU will not get any credit on what you do they do not a knowledge you at all, only mangers get the praise, they are money hungry. They want you to work 7 days a week and if you volunteer to work weekends they will bug you so they have coverage if no one signs up to work weekends, I would stay far away from this company. HORRIBLE HORRIBLE PLACE TO WORK!!!!!!
Pros
No pros