Commercial litigation boutique law firm with four attorneys located in downtown Dallas is seeking a full-time legal secretary with experience working in civil litigation.
The candidate must be a self-motivated and an extremely organized individual, who is able to multi-task, prioritize competing responsibilities and work with multiple attorneys while meeting deadlines. The candidate must be willing to work overtime when needed.
- Maintaining all of the firm’s billing using Timeslips
- Answering phones
- Preparing dictation
- Maintaining all of firm’s filing
- Office admin tasks
- Microsoft Office 2010 (Word with knowledge of Table of Authorities, Table of Contents, and footnotes, Excel, Outlook and advanced knowledge using Powerpoint)
- Adobe Acrobat
- Basic bookkeeping skills
- Typing skills equal to or greater than 80 words per minute
- Three to ten years in a legal/administrative assistant capacity
Please submit your résumé via email as an attachment in either Word or as a PDF. The position pays between $30,000-$40,000 with benefits.