Schultz and Williams is seeking an Account Coordinator in its growing direct marketing department. This is an entry level position that will work with the account management team and assist with the day-to-day creative and production management tasks for several not-for-profit fundraising and membership clients.
He/she will possess detailed knowledge of all work in progress; generate client schedules; update and maintain project plans; edit and review all work to ensure accuracy. This position requires a high degree of organization, time management, self-direction, motivation, attention to detail and the ability to multitask. Strong communication skills (written and verbal) are a must.
- Set-up and coordinate meetings with internal staff, external partners and clients
- Assist in the development of production timelines, schedules and plans.
- Maintain/update these timelines and schedules and plans.
- Coordinate copy routing; review and proofread all creative packages.
- Make minor client changes within copy.
- Assist in monitoring activities of all internal and external partners to ensure timely and accurate production.
- Communicate with internal team members any changes in plans; review production blue lines and printing proofs.
- Distribute and maintain printed samples for all clients.
- Audit key steps within the process.
- Interface with clients, external partners and vendors
- Assist with the coordination of reports and presentations using Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Monitor and maintain a social media presence that advances the company’s mission
- Editing and proofreading.
- The ability to communicate efficiently across social networks
- 1-2 yrs direct marketing experience a plus. Familiarity with direct marketing techniques with an emphasis in trafficking creative and production.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Superior customer/client service skills
- Technical proficiency including: MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and HTML
- Social media capabilities
Education: BA/BS college degree
Indeed - 5 months ago
Schultz & Williams has pioneered a unique, integrated business model to help nonprofit organizations reach their full potential. Today,...