The Sanitation Manager is accountable for overall Plant environmental performance including systems, policies, training, audits, federal and state compliance and enforcements. Must be able to demonstrate Good Manufacturing Practices, follow company policies and safety requirements.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Day-to-day administration of plant sanitation/environmental rules and policies, Federal and State Compliance and enforcement, and other regulations
- Organize, develop, implement, and give direction to pro-active environmental programs, systems, policies, and training
- Oversee the cleaning and sanitation of the plant, equipment and grounds. Responsible for disassembling equipment sanitizing, reassembling and setting up machinery safely
Job Requirements include:
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Engineering, Food Science, or a related degree or at least 3 years experience in food manufacturing (preferred)
- Must be available to work any assigned shift, weekends and holiday overtime as required
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and procedures and understanding of sanitation
- Strong troubleshooting skills, with a drive to reduce/eliminate waste. Good mechanical aptitude with a hands-on mentality a plus
- Knowledge of basic math, oral and written communication skills and computer literacy
- Leadership interest and ability required to work effectively with others, motivate employees and elicit work output
- MUST PASS physical, drug and background check
This is an excellent opportunity for a high energy, enthusiastic person who can create and foster a culture of teamwork, excellence and continuous improvement within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
Indeed - 22 months ago