Schumacher Clinical Partners Employee Reviews

A great place to work
Emergency Department Records Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 24, 2017
Clock in and pull the daily log, go through and verify emergency room charts have all necessary items for billing. Push them forward to coding for billing. I learned several different EHR systems such as Meditech, Medhost, MAP(s). There isn't anything hard about the job.
Pros
Good management team
Cons
Doesn't pay well enough
Awful culture
Manager (Former Employee) –  RemoteJuly 20, 2017
Lots of organizational and leadership changes. Majority of execs lead by intimidation. Employees are the only good thing left at the company since Dr. Schumacher stepped back. Unrealistic expectations for work/life balance with zero reward and lack of recognition for the hardest working. Leaders now won't be the leaders once the company is sold.
loved this job
ERDC (Former Employee) –  Fredericksburg, TXJuly 3, 2017
was easy second job for me, for a little extra money. Had great supervisor and loved working with my ER doctors and nurses to get information I needed to submit records for coding and billing purposes
Pros
none really
Cons
none really
Ok place to work
Physician Scheduling Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Hollywood, FLJune 25, 2017
It's difficult to say. The company has been in a merger situation for the past 2 years and the environment is not stable in some departments. Most of the jobs are in other states.
They hire underqualified supervisors
Revenue Cycle Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 19, 2017
Ghetto and unprofessional they hire anyone off the street with no experience. They try to hold you back from growth. Pay is less than what it should be.
Enjoyed working here
Chart Recovery Expert (Current Employee) –  Easley, SCJune 13, 2017
I have been working for HP/Schumacher for ten years. I have enjoyed working here. If it wasn't for the contract ending at my current site I would still work for them
Difficult to integrate if coming from outside the company
VP of Accounting (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, LAJune 9, 2017
Many really good people within the organization. Management tends to not be transparent nor accountable. Often when in awkward situations, first instinct is to not be truthful.
Pros
decent benefits
Cons
Growing too rapidly
very relax place to work
Medical Records Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Hollywood, FLJune 3, 2017
the company is okay. the pay is the worse. the health benefits is ok. I haven't heard anything on 401k. I like the hours. you can make up missed time. very lenient with requesting time off
Poor Management
Reimbursement Variance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, LAMay 27, 2017
I loved working for this company due to its foundation and respectable reputation. However, harassment in the workplace is something that is overlooked by management and supervisors. I did not tolerate disrespect and constant harassment from coworkers who I was very professional with. I held off notifying management about this issue. Until it escalated. I thought it would be best for everyone involved if I bring up the issue.Management agreed that this sort of behavior is ongoing at the company. Yet, they decided to end my contract because they could not reinforce their laws and regulations. It's a shame to see such a good company go down the wrong path.
Hostile Work Environment
CURRENT - REVENUE RECOVERY ANALYST (Current Employee) –  Lafayette, LAMay 21, 2017
Great work life balance but the work environment is very hostile. Management is not active in resolving complaints about bullying on the job and there are no opportunities for advancement or raises in pay.
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
hostile environment
Fun and entertaining place to work
Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 3, 2017
Enjoyable atmosphere, new fresh energetic staff. High acuity but has a lot of potential to offer an individual in need of learning and seeing patients
SCP is a fast paced, at times stressful, but rewarding.
Provider Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 11, 2017
SCP is stressful but rewarding. Day to day obligations are backed by management and resources. Filling shifts at moments notice was the hardest part of the job. Time off is granted for hard work.
Excellent Workplace
Emergency room provider (Former Employee) –  Campbellsville, KYApril 8, 2017
Comfortable ER setting with good EMR. Nursing support was pleasant and helpful and always available. Scheduling was always excellent and also supportive. The company was always friendly and helpful as well.
Would not recommend working there. Cut Throat environment
IT Support (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLMarch 27, 2017
Schumacher Clinical Partners acquired Hospital Physician Partners. They led us to believe that the acquisition was a merger and they would review and compare our processes to theirs and adopt the best processes. Reality was that they acquired our company with the intent of migrating our processes and to close our office. Terminated over 200 employees.
Cons
Critical, unprofessional management
Rough Start
Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Hollywood, FLMarch 26, 2017
Its been an uphill battle. The people are great to work and the organization is very patient. The tranition and merger has been a bit stressful and job security has been questionable.
quiet work place
Emergency Department Records Coodinator (Current Employee) –  Lafayette, LAMarch 14, 2017
I go to work and It's very quiet and laid back. I able to work at my own pace as long as I meet my required goals. What I love most about my job is the flexible hours.
Pros
Flexible hours, health benefits, quiet environment
Cons
sitting for long periods of time
Pay is good, that's about it.
Medical Billing Representative (Current Employee) –  Lafayette, LAFebruary 24, 2017
Poorly managed. They have taken a program that is the first of its kind and are literally running it into the ground due to poor management. They focus on dress code and seating assignments and not the quality of work. Schedules are released literally the day before a shift and management laughs in your face when you bring up how inconvenient that is. Management is clearly biased based on favoritism. The supervisor is extremely unprofessional at all times and it shows.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Everything. Management, scheduling, you name it.
highly unorganized
AR Medical Claims Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 30, 2017
The Schumacher Group would be a good company if they were fair and certain managers did not show favoritism. Work is not dispersed evenly and the people who work hard have to pick up the slack for the employees that come to work to just earn a check.
Pros
decent pay
Cons
short breaks, micro-managing
Payroll Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Lafayette, LAJanuary 23, 2017
It's time to move on. Had too much work with not enough help. There are hundred of email you have to go thought in a days time. The hardest part of the job, all the emails.
Pros
Job
Nice flexible work schedule
Medical Staff Liaison (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 17, 2017
I would prefer not to give any information about my current employment with Schumacher Clinical Partners at this time.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Compensation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Schumacher Clinical Partners. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8