Schumacher Group Employee Reviews

Overall decent with the exception to training.
Medical Billing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  San Angelo, TXJuly 10, 2017
This was the final contract company I worked for at SACMC in the ER Dept. I was never formally trained by my supervisor and had to handle setting up the equipment sent over with the help[ of the IT staff at the hospital. The merging of networks did not happen smoothly and I had to scan large numbers of documents from Medical Records and upload to files and send.

I was able to stay on with the hospital ER Dept, which made for an easy transition for everyone in the department. The providers trusted me and we worked well together.

Besides reviewing and scanning medical records, I coded floor calls that the doctors responded to outside of the ER Dept.
Pros
Continued on with the ER
Cons
Lack of training and support
They are horrible to work for
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Lake Park, FLJune 17, 2017
After working with Schumacher automotive for 6 months .
I was layoff , mo explanation why. After asking what I did wrong the manger told me , I knew why!!!??? As of today I still have no clue. I
Pros
Cons
Worse company to work for
over run ED not enough help
ARNP- mid level in ED (Former Employee) –  Live Oak, FLMay 28, 2017
Very poor communication. I worked with them for 5 months and never met anyone from the company. Just run the cattle-patients- through give what they want. If patient is upset you did not give them their narcotic or doctors note, they complain and you get bad numbers. Nurses order what they want, needed or not, and you cannot cancel them
Pros
pay
Cons
will see over 30 plus PT by self in 12 hours, no help from MD, give PT whatever they ask for or be dropped
Great work Associates.
Revenue Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 12, 2017
Met a lot of good and caring people that were amazing under pressure. The communication between employee and management was not always clear.
Pros
Flexible Hours
Cons
Enviroment
Great company to work for.
Image Support Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, LAJanuary 12, 2017
The company as a whole was amazing to work for. I really loved my job. I mostly worked remotely from home. Hours ranged from 3 a.m.-5 p.m. Most management was amazing to work with, some showed favoritism. What some would get in trouble for, others would do on a daily basis without consequences.
Pros
flexible schedules
Cons
favoritism
Schumacher
Customer Service Representative-Lead (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, LANovember 9, 2016
I have nothing bad to say about company. When i worked there i can honestly say they took good care of me. I loved my team and manager. The management that was there at the time i was employed were very helpful and tried to encourage their employees as much as they could.
Great Place to work
Internet Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLOctober 3, 2016
I enjoyed the working environment. The employees were helpful and friendly. I loved the busy atmosphere and the discipline within the system as a whole.
Pros
Employees and the Nature of the Work
Cons
Strict Requirement to stick to the Script
Great benefits, great management and pay
Provider Coverage Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNNovember 30, 2015
Great Company to work for. office shut down here in Memphis
Management was great to work for always helpful. Pay raises and Bonuses were the best. Great people to work around. Overall wish it had not shut down here
Pros
Great pay and bonus plan
Cons
Not any
small company growing faster than they are prepared for
Quality Assurance Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 4, 2015
Extreme nepotism in upper management. If you are not in with the right people, there is no job security and no opportunities for being promoted.
Pros
no weekend work
Cons
rude upper management who only care about themselves
Positive Work place with great people.
Patient Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 22, 2015
Great positive workplace able to learn and advance employment. My mainain objective is Patient Customer service with positive efforts. Get great feedback from Supervisors and great co workers.
productive busy enviornment
Patient Contact Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 30, 2015
typical day at work would be answering a number of inbound calls and making outbound calls.
overall a great job good benefits love interacting with people and helping them with their bills or issues. coworkers are friendly if i needed help with anything or had any questions there was always someone available to assist me.
mos enjoyable part was helping patients understand their options on being able to afford their bills.
Great company to work for.
Accounts Receivable Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 27, 2015
High volume operation. Great place to work however require a highly motivated professional to sustain the workflow challenges. Overall upper management has a great team.
Pros
Challenging position
Cons
Too large to keep up with innovation in order to enhance company growth.
ED Records Coordinator
Emergency Department Records Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 16, 2015
My manager was very professional. She was very helpful. The job was demanding but I like to stay busy. The company was a joy to work for. The team members were always there to help.
Needs Improving
Medical Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 8, 2015
This company is not understanding that employees has an actual out side life from work. They are not understanding of employee/family. Pay is great but is needed in order to handle the daily task of keeping up with the horrible billing processes. Company needs to re-evaluate their billing processes in order to bring in more money. They do not listen to employee ideas.
Fun work environment
Contact Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, LAMay 19, 2015
Fun working environment, flexible schedule ... Learned to listen more while receiving constructive criticism ... Learned to be sympathetic to others and their situations.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
N/a
Productive Place to work
Patient Support Service Representative (Former Employee) –  dallas, TexasMay 17, 2015
This was a great experience for me because I was able to get experience in the medical insurance field. Overall it is really good place to work and gain experience.
Pros
Raffles
Cons
30 minute break
Fast paced environment
Patient Contact Representative (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 18, 2015
A typical day at work I took inbound calls from patients that had inquires about their unpaid balance. Made outbound calls to collect unpaid balance
Great job
Emergency Dept. Documentation Clerk (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, LAFebruary 6, 2015
I worked for 6 yrs was a great job for me and would send anyone in need of a job to them in this field. Nancy D is a great supervisor.
Conveniently located
Application Support Analyst V (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 18, 2015
Educated in the many areas to focus on increasing revenue to obtain the goal of becoming a billion dollar company.
Pros
close to home
Cons
top heavy in upper management levels
Very friendly family atmosphere
Patient Account Representative Billing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 12, 2015
The company was easy and friendly to work with. There was a great opportunity for advancement and growth.
Pros
Very friendly

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Schumacher Group. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7