SCI Companies

SCI Companies Employer Reviews

Great team
HUMAN RESOURCES CONSULTANT (Former Employee), Lawrenceville, GADecember 10, 2013
Great co-workers supporting each other. The team was always there to pick each other up when needed.
Great work place
Administrative Professional/ Receptionist (Current Employee), Dothan, ALSeptember 11, 2012
Pros: free lunch and our supervise worked with us if we have to leave or doctfor's appt
Cons: short break
I answer incoming calls and questions for internal & external employees. I have to make sure all the bills are paid, I reply to verifications and emails in a timely manner, have great customer service, make sure all payrolls are packaged and shipped out correctly, and maintain all of my responsabilities.
Avoid this company if you can
HUMAN RESOURCE GENERALIST (Former Employee), Tampa, FLMay 29, 2012
Cons: no growth, poor management, low pay
This company is family owned which means they do what they want and you have no room for growth. If you are looking for a job to past time and get a few bucks its fine but otherwise stay away. It's setup like a mini-call center but is much worse.

About SCI Companies

The Society of Chemical Industry is an international society founded in London in 1881 to foster applied chemistry in all its – Read more