SCIENTIFIC GAMES

SCIENTIFIC GAMES Employee Reviews

Marketing
Marketing Supervisor (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAJune 29, 2015
I served as the analyst for the CEO.
I permed market studies to determine effectiveness of the Account management department and capacity studies.
Material Handler
Material Handler (Former Employee), Ballys Technologies Las VegasJune 27, 2015
Pros: Great people the pay hours
Cons: Inadequate training, long hours and weeks, no warehouse workers at night
I got the job as a Material handler for Ballys Technologies Las vegas thru a temp agency the things I didn't like was the inadequate training I received on the warehouse scanners ( I HAVE NO PREVIOUS EXPERIANCE ) and also the long hours and days had to work because the warehouse has NO warehouse workers at night so what ever was not done was pretty much left over to be added on top of new work on the next day so after 4 days on the job I quit was hoping to stay on to make it a career but I felt it was way too much
A typical day at work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Manati, Puerto RicoJune 13, 2015
In a typical day at work, I answer approximately 40 inbound calls, and develop at least 2 reports. The job is relatively comfortable, the team is very helpful one another and hardworking.
Overall summary
Dir Strategic Acct/Regional Sales Dir/Acct Exec (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJune 10, 2015
Pros: Good products for their industry.
Cons: two mergers four companies coming together - large debt
Customers are great to be around and the industry is always changing. But long term growth is minimal.

There are several people that I enjoyed working with during this time.
It was Great place to work.
Warehouse Clerk (Current Employee), McCook, ILJune 3, 2015
Pros: Free lunch for over-time.
Cons: Short breaks.
Worked with Diverse People from all over Chicago. It was a Job that required a lot of my time and which I did. I made friends and i lost friends.
Assembly (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAJune 1, 2015
Easy job, but long 12 hour shifts over night. Nothing wrong with the job, its just was not for me. I didn't like the dirt and long hours.
Productive Fun Workplace
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee), Cedar Falls, IAMay 30, 2015
Pros: Great employees
Cons: Merit Raise Freezes from a multi billion dollar company, miscommunciation, scared of change
It is a great place to work, alot of growing pains. There seems to be a disconnect between upper management and the employees. Seems to be scared to try new technologies.
Challenging and Fast-Paced
GLOBAL NETWORK OPERATIONS CENTER ASSISTANT MANAGER (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GAMay 30, 2015
Many opportunities to excel in this job place but must be the right fit to appreciate the overall job culture.

A lot of the jobs here require a highly organized and motivated individual to be successful. Multi tasking, prioritization, and attention to details are highly sought skill sets.
I was just a temp helping the perm people
CONTRACTOR BY HIRE DYNAMICS (Former Employee), AlpharettaMay 25, 2015
We were hired to help the permanent people with their overload, but wespoke spanish so we did the spanish talking, we use to call the winners for a questionnaire, we did the filling, the preparation for the folders to be completed and sent to the winners
work to better yourself awareness
Field Technician (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDApril 22, 2015
this company believe in team work know one person does a job alone
you are always able to reach out to a fellow coworker to get the job done also the supervisor always available to answer any questions
Fun environment
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAApril 13, 2015
I would answer phones and enter ticket into system, I would also reset passwords and assist with login problems. If the issue could not be resolved then it would be escalated to Tier 2. I learned how to open and close tickets, The most enjoyable part of this jobs was communicating with customers on the phone.
Excellent staff and payscale
maintenance (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVMarch 30, 2015
Pros: Work Schedule
Cons: No room for advancement
At typical day at Sci Games is imaging computer system, and taking support calls from co-workers. I have learned about networking and casino management software.
Scientific Games Assembly
Soldering Technician (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GAMarch 25, 2015
Pros: Enjoyed the work and the people
Cons: Temp Job
Soldering upgraded resistors and repair bursters, trouble shooting using a meter and test station. I enjoy the job, however its only a temporary job through temp services.
Great place
Conversion Specialist (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GAMarch 24, 2015
Pros: work from home
Cons: layoffs
Some departments are allowed to work from home that makes a great family life. There is usually yearly layoffs in most departments. Most departments are micromanaged
was a great place
Senior Tim Tech (Former Employee), Longwood, FLMarch 18, 2015
Pros: people, tecnology
Cons: not too many
I was able to learn alot from this job and i loved it, near the end though it became tense but all in all it was fun and i enjoyed it
Good Company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Orlando, FLFebruary 27, 2015
Scientific Games is a good company. However, the company only consisted of 50 employees so the opportunity for advancement is very low. My job as a Customer Service Representative was a little repetitious.
Great Place to Learn and Grow
Assistant Manager - Working Papers (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GeorgiaFebruary 23, 2015
In the 10+ years I have worked at Scientific Games, I have learned a great deal about this exciting and unique business. I have had the pleasure of working with some fantastic people and gained valuable experience.
No bad
Field Engineer Technician (Former Employee), Dover, DEJanuary 16, 2015
Good people, not bad company. Be careful who you interact with. Cut throat management.
Interesting Company
Corporate (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GAJanuary 5, 2015
Pros: on site cafe
Cons: commute unless you live in the area
the people are nice and the management is doing well. Typical day. not much interaction between departments.
no comment
Help Desk/Computer Operator (Former Employee), ILDecember 22, 2014
Pros: no comment
Cons: no comment
not a good place to work at all the staff was not friendly at all

1 2 3 4