Service Technician -- Laboratory and Biomedical Equipment
Do you have the desire for a career with plenty of room for advancement with a fast growing service company? Our company services equipment in biotech, pharma, and research laboratories. Our services are in high demand and we are looking for the right individual to continue moving forward.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Job:
Servicing and Maintaining Lab Equipment such as, but not limited to:
- Ultra Low Freezers
- Environmental Chambers
- Environmental Rooms
- Vivarium Washers
Overtime and travel occasionally required.
Associate/Technical Degree Desired in HVAC
Class D -- Regular Required
Applicant must have clean driving record. Background check will be performed before hire date
Vehicle Provided with Gas card
Experience (Desired, but not required):
- 2-3 Years Commercial Refrigeration or HVAC
- Experience in Biotech and Research Laboratory Environment
- Basic Safety & Power Tools experience
- Cascade Refrigeration
Other Job Requirements:
- Maintain high level of customer service
- Applicant must be self-motivated.
- Work with limited supervision
- Documentation Skills, Conceptual Skills, Attention to Detail, Dependability, Productivity
- Lifting, Climbing, Roof and Ladder Work
- Efficient Computer skills a must. Programs used: MS Office, Adobe Acrobat, Windows OS 7: Experience with Mac/Apple products and software a plus
- Some travel may be required.
Pre-employment drug screening required.
Background check required.