Scioto Paint Valley Mental Health Center

Scioto Paint Valley Mental Health Center Employer Reviews

GREAT PEOPLE TO WORK FOR AND WITH!
Community Support Program Worker (Case Manager) (Current Employee), Hillsboro, OHApril 18, 2014
They can be very understanding of personal family emergency situations. A couple of years ago, we downsiized, but now we are growing and hiring.
nice place to work
nurse (Former Employee), Chillicothe, OHMarch 30, 2014
Pros: great place to work
Cons: low pay
Decent place to work as long as you don't get caught up in the personal lives of others. Just keep your business to yourself and do your job and things turn out wonderfully! Love this place.
Practicum for College Program
Crisis Worker (Former Employee), Chillicothe, OHApril 18, 2013
Pros: working with people who need your help, seeing the satisfaction and gratefulness after assisting their needs
Answer crisis calls and take walk in patients dealing with issues, give social and community resources available, log all information into database, give referrals to doctors, rehab facilities, etc
Professional environment
Team Leader (Former Employee), Greenfield, OHMarch 9, 2013
Pros: flexibility
Cons: expensive insurance
I worked at SPVMHC for nearly 5 years. It was a very professional organization that allowed flexibility and demonstrated appreciation for its employees. I only gave the job security portion a medium rating because the current economy has threatened all non-profit organizations. Benefits were good but the health insurance was a bit expensive. It was an environment that promoted learning and teamwork. I would still be there had my position not been a grant-funded one that had to be eliminated when the grant expired. I have never worked anywhere else that provided such a teamwork experience and I still miss it.
Agency that promotes change and balance.
Practicum/Internship (Former Employee), Chilicothe, OHSeptember 25, 2012
Pros: helping others
Cons: turn-over rate
A place of mental stability, a place of happiness, a place for cognitive advancement, and a place the develop oneself is the place called SPVMH. This is a warm and caring facility that designs treatment and goals to enhance the whole person not just the mental aspects. The staff is reliable and caring and take mental health service to another level.
High stress
Student Crisis worker Intern (Former Employee), Chillicothe, OHJuly 30, 2012
duplicated. this was an internship before being employed there. I did assessment for crisis', suicide and drug abuse. Answered phones and help in registration for hospitalization of clients.
staff and clients and community is great
Psychiatric Nurse/ Case Manager (Current Employee), Washington Court House, OHMarch 27, 2012
Pros: flexability
Cons: insurance
I have really enjoyed my job and working with the staf and employees but I have been working60 plus hours and there is no money for overtime due to the budgets and the productivity and case loads are really heavy I am the only nurse for a center that has over 600 clients and I carry a 25 client case management load.