Scioto Services is currently accepting resumes for an Account Manager who can effectively manage and lead a 2nd shift janitorial cleaning crew in the downtown Columbus, OH area. Candidates must be able to build strong relationships with customers, have leadership experience, floor care knowledge, and have the desire to grow with an expanding company!
Our people are our greatest asset and we need leaders committed to building and maintaining great teams that exceed our customer's expectations. We need "go to" type of people who can lead groups towards success. Candidates should be able to work through challenging situations, plan ahead for desired results, be flexible to adjust plans when needed, and want to learn and do more with our organization on a long term basis. We are growing at a rapid pace and need people to grow with us!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Overseeing nightly operations of cleaning crews
- Complete regular quality and safety inspections; act appropriately based on results
- Ensure all associates are trained properly and follow correct work rules and procedures
- Actively participate in the hiring process
- Ensure monthly safety trainings are completed
- Complete and submit reports in an accurate and timely manner including but not limited to: timekeeping, supply, and attendance reports
- Be a strategic partner and main point of contact for customer concerns
- Experience working with union associates is desired
Interested candidates should reply to this posting with resume attached, along with salary requirements.
This is a chance to work for a solid company who has been in business since 1975 and has continued growth. We offer benefits (after meeting eligibility guidelines) such as Vacation time, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, Disability insurance, and 401(k), as well as a tuition reimbursement and referral program.
National criminal background checks, drug testing and proof of eligibility to work in the US are required as a part of our hiring process.