Who We Are:
• We are a collection of people from all walks of life on a shared mission to provide the greatest level of comfort, help and healing to all those who come under our care.
• We care equally about our patients as we do our associates.
• We care about the atmosphere in every department within each SCL Health care site.
• We welcome good humor that brings a smile out of others and that we stand together in our pledge to make our facilities the safest place possible.
• To help us achieve our person-centered vision and mission, we ask all associates at all levels, regardless of title or tenure, to embody these core values in the course of their daily duties.
What sets SCL Health apart as a healthcare provider?
Caring Spirit – We honor the sacred dignity of each person
Excellence – We set and surpass high standards
Good Humor – We create joyful and welcoming environments
Integrity – We do the right thing with openness and pride
Safety – We deliver care that seeks to eliminate all harm for patients and associates
Stewardship – We are accountable for the resources entrusted to us
You’re invited to explore our entire Careers section to understand more about who we are, what we believe and the opportunities open for you to become a part of the SCL Health family.
Rafe hadn’t moved around inside his mom’s womb for 10 days. But there were still 6 weeks before his due date. Hear Rafe’s mom Rebecca tell the story of how exceptional care and a big miracle brought her little guy into the world — and see what this sweet and adventurous 2-year-old is up to now.
SCL Health, formerly known as Sisters of Charity of Leavenworth Health System and Exempla Healthcare in the Denver region, is now know simply as SCL Health. After over a century of caring for patients in Colorado, Kansas and Montana our new name and brand reflect our renewed commitment to our communities in a quickly changing healthcare environment. Learn more about what we stand for...
SCL Health is a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization that operates eight hospitals, three safety net clinics, one children’s mental health center and more than 190 ambulatory service centers in three states – Colorado, Kansas and Montana. Our health system includes more than 15,000 full-time associates dedicated to all we serve.
Based in Denver, our $2.4 billion health network is dedicated to improving the health of the communities and individuals it serves, especially those who are poor and vulnerable. Our organization’s rich heritage and enduring legacy serve as the foundation for our health ministry today, and our mission, vision and values serve as the framework for our success. – less