SCM Employee Reviews

good medical benefits
Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CAJanuary 8, 2017
One must focus on the job that you are hired for. One must not delve in the politic of the working environment. One must focus on patient care, and working safely.
Pros
no comment
Cons
medical care
it was an ok place to work. not much more than a job.
Hanging File Folder operator (Former Employee) –  Marion, OHApril 24, 2016
typical workday,was setting up machine,and replacing bearings gears,belts as needed. 2-4 of overtime often. best part was picnics at IN Beach,and Christmas parties.
Pros
Ot
Cons
having to depend on lazy people to get my job done.
Fun job if you like to drive.
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CA 90036March 23, 2016
I like the shifts offered, being a delivery driver you get to go to different places every day, the co-workers are excellent people, the hardest part of the job is keeping your concession rate low, the most enjoyable part is returning back to work after delivering your route and getting appreciated by the Amazon personnel.
My first real job
Mail Clerk (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 7, 2015
Walk into 299 Park Ave. enter the mail room and grab a bag of mail. Dumb it out and get busy, and we were busy. non-stop from 8:00 until 12:00 then lunch. I managed to pick up a lot from people in the company.(Almost got into the ad department). Most people were cool, some weren't, don't matter. had the time of my life. Management was the greatest, real cool but business. The hardest part was understanding how business worked but being there helped me to do so. The most enjoyable part was everything, it was great, sorry it ended.
Pros
Learning so much. the pay
Cons
the floor we were on
Very healthy work environment.
Bookkeeper (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLFebruary 9, 2015
Working for SCM Inc has been a pleasure. They management is friendly and very well organized. I've learned how to manage my time in a work environment. The hardest part of my position was the traveling. Being away from my kids a week at a time was pretty difficult yet, I managed. Working with my co-workers was what was most enjoyable.
Pros
Environment
Cons
Traveling
good place
Supervisor/Manager (Former Employee) –  Bossier City, LAJanuary 19, 2015
no work. how to work on a rig good people sitting at home no more to tell i was a good company but sucked
Field Sales and Marketing - enjoy sales
Territory Sales (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYJune 6, 2013
Field Sales, calling on Long Term Care Facilities, Hospitals, promoting Medical equipment and devices. Promotion of Speciality Evuation Device (Evacupod) to Hospitals and other emergency divisions.

Fast paced guest service
Service Center Manager VIOC (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn Park, MNFebruary 27, 2013
Service vehicle needs for our guests on a first come first serve basis. Interact with the guests to educate them on their vehicles recommendations and provide excellent customer service.

Want to know more about SCM?

Ask a question