SCOPE

SCOPE Employer Reviews

Nice place to work for
Sub contractor (Former Employee), Clemmons, NCJanuary 2, 2014
Nice place to work. You are on your own and out and about. You deal with the public. Turning peoples electricity off and on.
A day at Scope
Meter Technician (Former Employee), Laredo, TXSeptember 16, 2013
I would start the day by waking up at 5:30 to be at work by 6:30,then once I was there we would have a meeting every morning with the whole staff. After the meeting I would then get a company truck and load up my boxes of electric meters and tools then take off to wherever my route was for that day. I learned how to uninstall/install electric meters – more... some high voltage. My co workers/supervisors were very cool down to earth people I did not spend much time with them because the job required us to go by ourselves to where ever we needed to go.
The job was not really a hard job to do the only thing that was not to enjoyable was tolerating the heat and sun after 12:00. The most enjoyable part off the job was be able to see different places, things in different towns, like going to some very nice ranches and seeing the animals and sometimes exotic animals. – less
fun work place with others and manager
work as volunteer (Current Employee), southamptonJune 23, 2013
Pros: help others; could learn more things
Cons: no salary
Being a volunteer is an excellent job. For the work time, I need to hang clothes, steam clothes, window display and work on the cash register. Sometimes, the clients often ask me for the match advices.
Good experience
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), El Cajon, CAApril 1, 2013
Didn't have a problem with them except, not enough work. Very busy in the beginning. Long busy fulltime work to hardly any work to being laid off. Co workers were very nice and helpful felt like a team.
n/a
Field Service Representative (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCMarch 24, 2013
Pros: n/a
Cons: driving all day
 Connect, sever and restored electricity for Charlotte and the surrounding areas.
 Discussed payment options with resolution of outstanding balances.
 Read and record invoices to guarantee customers the most accurate bill and theft prevention.
 Conducted monthly research of power usage and consumption providing prompt and effective results.
Non-profit organization
Case Manager/Program Specialist/Energy Coordinator (Former Employee), Dayton, OHDecember 19, 2012
Pros: everything
Absolutely loved working for this company. Helped families pay and/or lower their electric bills, replace water heater and furnace, buy car, organize their monthly bills. Enjoyed everything about job except some crude comments directed to women. Coworkers were great to work with. They were very positive, inspiring, and creative. The company did alot – more... of community drives and fundraisers and everyone was always a helping hand. The most enjoyable part of the team was being able to call myself part of the team. – less
Productive and fun workplace
Community Organizer (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAJuly 24, 2012
Productive and fun place to work. A typical day at work consisted of meetings, planning of events to educate and engage members about our campaigns individually and with co-workers. The hardest part of the job was always being prepared for the unexpected, yet very enjoyable when assignments were accomplished.
Really enjoy my job.
Field Service Representative (Current Employee), Greenville SCJuly 24, 2012
I enjoy the work I do, but with a family to support the job do not offer enough money. There is no room for growth.
Community involvement
Volunteer (Current Employee), Spokane, WAApril 13, 2012
Pros: not stressfull in any way.
I enjoy working to better our communities. I believe in Spokane and will do anything I can to improve the way of life here. I have learned to do simple office duties and enjoy working with my SCOPE office volunteers.
Good Overall
Shop Assistant (Former Employee), ENGApril 8, 2014
Friendly staff and managers, willing to help teach the workings of the shop and general courtesy when dealing with customers.
Great learning opputunity.
Volunteer Shop Assistant (Former Employee), Norwich, ENGApril 4, 2014
Pros: nice, friendly people
Cons: none.
I went here as part of the work programme which was a government run opputunity to gain skills in a job that you wanted to pursue. I went here for four weeks & did every aspect of the running of the shop. From when donations came in to when they were sold or we had a delivery option.
I learnt how to take payments by cash or card, did a lot of window – more... & shop displays, making the shop look attractive. i had to pass any complaints to the manageress/manager, I also organised stock & replenished where necessary. Also ensuring the shop was clean & tidy at all times. – less
A fun place to work
Sales Assistant (Current Employee), Harrogate, ENGMarch 28, 2014
It's fun working in a team and being in the centre of town.
• Working in a busy town centre store within a small team of 2-3 sales advisors, providing an excellent level of customer care in a friendly and engaging environment
• Dealing face to face with customers and providing further information and advice about all products sold
• Answering any telephone – more... enquiries, checking product availability when required, both in store and using a company wide stock database
• Merchandising of all products onto shelving and display units and setting up promotional displays when required
• Open and closing duties when needed including key holding responsibilities if required
• Contributing toward store security
• Customer Service, Health and Safety and Manuel Handling Training provided – less
Productive and fun workplace
Sales Assistant ( Volunteer ) (Current Employee), Wakefield, ENGMarch 22, 2014
Pros: travel expenses
. My on-going role as Sales Assistant for Scope in Wakefield demonstrates my commitment to providing excellent customer service and dedication and loyalty to my employer. Possessing excellent communication skills and desirable amounts of patience, this I believe makes me ideal for a customer service role.
Ideally I am looking for a customer service – more... role within the retail or leisure/hospitality industries as I enjoy serving customers and clients, and do my utmost to leave a lasting impression. As part of my continued ambition of customer service I have completed a Level 2 in Employability and Customer service course where I developed my knowledge and understanding of customer liaison, and conflict resolution within the retail environment. – less
highly fulfilling work
General Assistant (Former Employee), Burgess, ENGMarch 19, 2014
Pros: feeling good about going to work
Cons: no pay as volunteer
During my 6 month volunteer work i felt great every day i was there. Management helped settle you in and then give you the confidence to succeed on your own. The great feeling of helping others is always present and lets you really enjoy your work.
Great place to work and be!
Sales Assistant (Former Employee), Manchester, ENGMarch 17, 2014
Pros: everything
I absolutely loved working here! The staff were amazing! A typical day would include serving customers, putting out and organizing stock and general housekeeping duties. The people who i worked with were the best and the management were too! The most enjoyable thing was just being around great people and meeting lots of new ones.
Voluntary
Retail (Current Employee), SelbyMarch 17, 2014
I Volunteer here 2 days a week so only experience some of the staff, but the ones I see are all hard workers and professional.
Fun Place to work in
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), HalsteadMarch 8, 2014
Scope is a very rewarding job to work for, great staff and volunenteers.
Good
Shop Assistant (Former Employee), ENGFebruary 20, 2014
Fun people, good environment, helpful and a good learning experience
fun and freindly
Sales Assistant (Former Employee), Ashington, ENGFebruary 8, 2014
This role involves serving customers at the till, cash handling, replacing stock, helping customers locate items on the shop floor, working in the stock room tagging clothes and quality checking.
A place which challenges me to stretch myself which makes it all the more rewarding
Head of Brand and Marketing (Current Employee), London, ENGFebruary 7, 2014
A typical day at Scope is intense, fast paced and can range from tactical delivery to strategic development.

1 2 3 4