Great place to work - team oriented
Case Aide (Current Employee) – Shakopee, MN – November 19, 2013
• Provide program support and assistance to local youth and adults receiving employment and training services.
• Screen program applications and interview applicants to determine program eligibility.
• Lead group orientations, facilitate computer lab and provide backup office coverage where needed.
• Maintain contact with program participants through email and phone to ensure program is meeting client needs.
• Assist with client tracking using excel spreadsheets, update program information in client tracking system and run activity reports.
• Visit youth and adult program work sites to monitor client performance and site compliance.