Scott Enterprises

Scott Enterprises United States Employee Reviews

Inventory Control Specialist (Former Employee), McGuire AFB, NJDecember 12, 2014
Easy place to work. Fast paced environment and the management was easy to get along with. You knew what was expected of you at all times.
Business stable
Service Manager (Former Employee), Erie, PADecember 6, 2014
Pros: 401k, health, and dental insurance, pto
Cons: weekends and holiday work.
3rd generation locally owned business of Hospitality and entertainment.
great company to start
jack of all trades (Former Employee), erie paNovember 4, 2014
its a OK company to start with but don't plan on making it a career move cause scotts only keep people for about 5 yrs and let you go they did a major clean of house and let go alot of good general managers and hired a bunch of nobody's to replace them go figure i know i work for them from 2003 as a reservation agent before splash lagoon opened and went on to the hotels and worked with a great team of managers at that time till 2007 and i was done! gone wiped off the map so when they tell you the whole family stuff forget it u will not be there long enough rember there are more hotels in Erie now you have a better opportunity to grow somewhere were your not lied to your face. that is the truth of this company so good luck to you but i encourage you to work there and grow your hotel managment skills to be better use somewhere in the future
Productive work environment
Accounting Intern (Former Employee), Erie, PAMay 27, 2014
• Provided input of daily transactions including credit card sales, deposits, fees, and interest payments from loans.
• Conducted two cash audits of Peak ‘n Peek resort.
• Received applications for lines of credit and tax exemptions for company-owned hotels.
• Trained in Great Plains accounting software.
Fun workplace
Assistant Executive Housekeeper (Former Employee), Erie, PAJanuary 21, 2014
Great place to work. Very professional group of people. Great place to work. Very professional group of people.Great place to work. Very professional group of people.Great place to work. Very professional group of people.
Great Experience
Corporate Sales Manager (Former Employee), Erie, PANovember 10, 2013
There is room for advancement if you are driven. An employee will learn all areas of the hotel, restaurant and conference environment working for this company.
Fun job
Account Manager / Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Erie, PAMay 18, 2013
I was responsible for answering the phone and was an assistant to several managers. I got along very well with my co workers and management.
Challenging and Fun
Executive Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Erie, PASeptember 25, 2012
My typical day at work includes hotel revenue reporting, interacting with general managers of properties, travel planning, time management. It's a challenging and fun career. Being in banking for most of my career, it is nice to learn more about the hospitality industry. My co-workers are dedicated, loyal, and kind. The hardest part of my job would be interacting with co-workers that may not be as motivated as I am to excel at what I do. The most enjoyable part of my job is the fast-paced environment and feeling accomplished at helping such a diversified environment thrive.
Challenging and Fun
Family owned rental property business
Assistant Property Manager (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZApril 25, 2012
Pros: i was my own boss most of the time
Cons: my mother always made the final decision(s)
I helped my family with any and all aspects of the residential rental property process ranging from showing the rental home to collecting rent, to eviction and repair(s). The hardest part of this job was trying not to evict the single parent for non-payment of rent and the most enjoyable part of this job was not evicting the single parent for non-payment of rent and of course working day and night, 365 days a year with my family, for my family.