Scott Pet is seeking a Network Administrator to support its’ manufacturing/distribution facilities.
We are looking for:
- Excellent verbal/written skills
- Ability to work as a team as well independently
- Positive client-focused outlook
- Manage tasks and meet schedules and deadlines
- Have the ability to write tech documentation that is clear and concise
- Understand and apply technical processes to standard business processes.
- Wireless handheld devices/warehouse mgmt. systems
- Software development VB.net
- Cisco ASA5500 series firewalls
- Microsoft Office 2010 suites
- Wired/wireless networks
- IP telephony
If you meet the above requirements, please send your wage history with your resume.