Scotts Miracle Grow Company Employee Reviews in United States

Seasonal sales rep & merchandiser
Sales Representative and Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INJune 26, 2016
This is a good company to work for, if you are looking for a seasonal job. Long hours some weeks, shorter hours others, but very flexible within your schedule.
Pros
Good workout, good people to work with.
Cons
Short season for seasonal work.
Great Place to Work/Alot long days and hours, but seasonal.
Outside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Wixom, MIApril 23, 2015
Management is strong in training, quotas not difficult to reach. Large ability to earn great money with strong selling. commission's fair.Mileage fair. overall a great experience, downside is long days and hours Mon. through sat. Only Sundays off.
Great Company
Global Purchasing Intern (Former Employee) –  Marysville, OHJuly 22, 2013
Co-workers were great team players and everyone assisted each other achieve overall goal.
good seasonal job but not for lazy people
Merchandiser/Counselor (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJanuary 8, 2013
if your over 40 they will not advance you. co workers good. I am Merchandiser in lowes and Home depot. they hire management which have no experience. when sales are down the just fire them and get someone new. Most enjoyable part of the job is freedom.
Pros
flexable schedule
Cons
seasonal . no advancement
I really enjoy this type of work. I get to interact with the public and work with a great group of people.
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Independence, MOSeptember 3, 2012
I normally arrive around 7am and log in at store locations that require that I do so. I check all of our product displays and make sure they are well stocked, neat in apperance and clean. I have learned quite a bit about how a merchandiser position works. You may have to go to several locations in one day. My manager and co-workers have been very helpfull to me and have been great to work with. I would say the hardest part of this job is at the end of the day I'm pretty worn out but I enjoy a job where I keep moving. No sit down all day jobs for me. The most enjoyable part of the job is talking to customers and helping them find what they need. I try to get them to tell me exactly what there needs are so that I can help them find the products that are best for them. I have no problem talking to the public and I have been told by some of my customers that they enjoyed talking with me.

4.7