Scottsdale Healthcare Employee Reviews

Great place to work if you enjoy being part of a team
Patient Care Technician II (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZNovember 14, 2017
Scottsdale Health Care was a challenging and fast paced environment; which is what I thrive in. Everyone seemed to enjoy and sincerely care about their work and each other. I highly recommend this company to anyone interested in applying.
good job
Transporter, Dispatcher, Transport Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZNovember 8, 2017
good job for working with patients and feeling you are doing something good. Management was always in meetings and the meetings seemed to accomplish little. I learned to be better organized and how to work better in team settings.
Pros
always busy, good coworkers
Cons
meetings, meetings, job security
Great Place to Work
Respiratory Therapist (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZNovember 7, 2017
Everyone worked 12 hour shifts, 3 days a week. Schedule was on a rotating 2 week schedule, with certain hours one week and different hours the second. Good co-workers and good management. They really took good care of their employees!
Learn something new dailly
Help Desk Tech, Information Services (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZNovember 3, 2017
work third shift while working IT. It was a great place to work before I decided to retire. Started as a grill cook in 1987. After a year was promoted to Production Supervisor. Held that position for 11 years before transferring to It.
Productive workplace
Patient Accounts Insurance Collector (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZOctober 29, 2017
I enjoyed working for Scottsdale healthcare. Great hospital , I was given a chance to earn a decent salary fresh out of the military. I really appreciate the opportunity.
Pros
Great Company
Cons
Salery
A lot of things change
Neuro Trauma and M/S RN, ICU RN (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 14, 2017
Merging makes the company very unpleasant. Never improve their benefits. Salary and benefits are not competitive. Too much politics and definitely not a nurse friendly management.
I miss Scottsdale Healthcare
Respiratory Therapist (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZSeptember 28, 2017
Too bad it got merge and a lot of things changed. It was very competitive, educating, friendly and fast pace. I learned a lot and benefits (other FERS option) been better than in my federal job.
Pros
good food
Cons
not there anymore
Productive working place and a relaxed workplace with nice respectable elders
Nursing Home (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaSeptember 5, 2017
very good day at work . well relaxed!
I learned to be humble and have patients .
management well respectful .
warm , clean , busy , loud , sometimes quite.
dealing with patients with all timers.
Being able to communicate and get along great with others
Pros
free lunch breaks
Cons
short breaks, healthcare . etc..
Great place to work!!
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJuly 26, 2017
Learned alot and the doctors there are great as well. Work days were busy but productive. Other employees always willing to help you. The doctors were always available if you needed to ask a question.
community
Exercise Physiologist (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJuly 7, 2017
Scottsdale Healthcare was all about the community a few years ago. We took pride in educating the community to help make an impact on their health and well-being.
Great Place to work and be a patient
Clinical Lead for PATTS; Floor nurse Telemetry (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJuly 6, 2017
The only reason that I am no longer with this organization is that we had family responsibilities out of state. There were opportunities for education and the nursing council showed that nurses at Scottsdale were professionals. Miss the company and wish them well with the changes.
Pros
Education
Cons
None!
Tight/ family like atmosphere
Patient Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJune 11, 2017
I learned so much at Scottsdale Healthcare. The group/team work model allows you to fail and learn with the support of those around you. One of the best work experiences
Direct Patient care for casemanagement needs
RN Case Manager PRN/ Prior Critical Care RN (Former Employee) –  Assigned to various floors as needed as CM On CallJune 1, 2017
Assess patients admitted to my area, new and update prior admits. Discuss with Doctors and Nursing Staff, any needs expected, and be pro active with applying to these areas to obtain the care, in a reasonable amount of time to set up their plan. Attend needed meetings for pt updates and discussions on expected changes and seek the appropriate levels of care. Discuss the ongoing discharge needs and keep care plan and Insurance companies aware and updated. Make needed notations in patients charts. Keep the Discharge Planners aware, throughout the day, of these needs and possible discharges. Where they are to go,eg. home, skilled nursing, rehab or any out patient services. Document all information obtained. Discuss the problems incurred with the Insurance companies. Keep an updated list of on going patient needs for next day.
Pros
Freedom to arrange the day to the needs, cohesive assist of nursing staff, constant contact with the partner discharge plannerstaff
Cons
Poor computer program at Mountain Vista, making time not being used in a positive way
Staff Sonographer (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMay 25, 2017
Worked here for 14 years...great people to work with. The radiologists that we work with are phenomenal. Everybody goes out of their way to help each other.
Best Job Ever
Exercise Physiologist / Fitness Manager (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMay 19, 2017
This was best job I ever had in which I did not work for myself.
Freedom, fun, ability to create and achieve greatness. Wish SHC never changed up their goals.
Pros
freedom
Cons
New manament
Nice place to work
Medical Staff Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMay 2, 2017
I left prior to the merger with JCL so am not sure what it is like now. Nice environment with nice people and time off and benefits pkg is good. After 5 years got burned out.
Pros
Nice people
Cons
stressful
wonderful
Medical Office Assistant/Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMay 1, 2017
as I said before this is a great place to work. I haven't had any major issues to not want to continue working for this company. They have great benefits.
Benefits
Cons
Pay
great company
REG REP 2 (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMarch 9, 2017
love working for big company that cares about there employees great team work lots of room to grow everyone there is very nice and helpful learned a lot of things there
great experience
E.R. Admission Assistant (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMarch 3, 2017
This was one of the few places where I looked forward to coming to work every day! Fast paced, detailed and respectful, excellent staff, plenty of learning opportunities.
Working environment
MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIST (PRN) (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 23, 2017
The work environment was awesome. Laboratory management was excellent meeting employees needs. I enjoyed working at Scottsdale for a long time without thinking of leaving the hospital. Customer service was the key to the good name for the hospital. All employees were really satisfied.The laboratory department was full of employees from different diversities and culture. We were all getting along.
Pros
Gift cards from the Pathology Department for every employee.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Scottsdale Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.

Scottsdale Healthcare Reviews by Location