Scottsdale Jewelry/Diamond Wholesaler has an exciting opportunity for an energetic organized detailed individual with at least three (3) years experience in wholesale industry and/or inventory control methods.
The Inventory Specialist is responsible for tracking all assets, both in physical counts and inventory software. Responsible for companies assets based on stock numbers and /jewelry diamond for hundreds of inventory items. This person communicates with owner(s) regarding all steps from pre-purchase to post-sale of goods and assists sales staff in managing logistics of shipping and receiving assets. The Inventory Specialist coordinates communications with all involved parties to manage inventory throughout the entire process.
- A minimum of 3 years of work inventory and/or accounting experience required
- Advance Excel skills (experienced with pivot tables and Vlookup helpful)
- Proficient in QuickBooks and Inventory software)
- Good math skills
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Thrives in fast passed environment, excels in multi tasking, detail oriented with an excellent sense of priority and ability to handle multiple inventories transactions.
- Able to identify and reconcile discrepancies.
- Quick Learner with the ability to remain flexible within a highly changing work environment.
- Enjoys tackling challenges on daily basis
- Driven to excellence – takes pride in one’s high quality work.
- Strong interpersonal skills, both with internal customers and external customers
- Must have high integrity, be honest, reliable and dependable.
Please follow these directions for applying for this position. For immediate consideration, please e-mail your resume with a cover letter explaining how your background and experience meets our company's needs along with your salary history. No phone calls please. EOE
Salary Range: $36K to $46K, DOE skills, knowledge, and abilities