SCR MEDICAL TRANSPORTATION

SCR MEDICAL TRANSPORTATION Employer Reviews

Fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Chicago, ILOctober 19, 2013
Pros: flexible work schedule
Cons: pay rate
A typical day of work at SCR consists of answering the phones to book clients trips and give them an estimated time of arrival. I've learned to have a positive attitude at work. My management team is very friendly. The hardest part of my job is when a client is upset about a trip because the driver is late. This is difficult because I do not have control – more... over the situation. The most enjoyable part of my job is talking to the clients and assisting them with their trips over the phone. – less
Overall a good company to work for.
Facilitator/ CSR Agent (Former Employee), Chicago, ILOctober 19, 2013
Pros: incentives such as bonus and differnet programs
Cons: short breaks
High call center volume. Rapid turnover rate. You deal with all types of clients and different disabilities. At the end of the day everyone aspect at work is the same. To maintain policy and treat all clients and customers with Sensitive Care Respect. I learned that work can be fun and how important the needs of others can require my help. Spending – more... a lot of my time at SCR created a family atmosphere. As long as you maintain good work ethic nothing about the job is hard. What I enjoyed the most is coming to work everyday knowing that my coworkers and I have things in common. No matter our diversity. – less
Interesting and fustrating at the same time.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Chicago, ILOctober 3, 2013
Pros: 3 days off
Cons: for new employees no weekends off, 30 minute lunch in a 12 hour shift, under paid...
Clients are sometime unbearable, co-workers are fine. Some off the management suck at times not professional and the employees are under paid.
It's okay.
Driver (Current Employee), Chicago, ILMay 23, 2013
Pros: the bonus you recieve every summer and winter.
Cons: having to take a 2 hour lunch just to get the day off you want.
The hardest part of the job is getting off work on time. The easiest part of the job is getting along with the clients I pick up. The job is a paratansit job which caterers to people with all types of disabilities.
Fantastic Company
Safety Trainer (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMay 7, 2013
My first job out of college and provided me with the skills I need to advance my career.
A pleasant place to work for a long period of time
Senior QA Analyst (Current Employee), Chicago, ILFebruary 18, 2013
Pros: massages once a week, chiropractor treatments once a week, job security
Cons: location
The company owners are very hands-on and make their employees feel heard.
fun work environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 7, 2013
Pros: weekly massages, chiropractor, and workout facility
This company offers job stability, it could offer a more attractive pay package, great benefits and good co-workers to work with. It is a family environment.
Workplace that sharpens people skills
Call Center Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Chicago, ILDecember 30, 2012
Though really busy at times this workplace not only sharpens people skills but also teaches one how to handle high call volumes and how thinks quick under pressure. a true customer service environment that caters to its customers and really care.
Productive place to work for, 10 min work out before work.
Driver Trainer/Road Safety Supervisor (Former Employee), Chicago, ILDecember 2, 2012
Pros: company van provided and safety training department.
Cons: pay is under the industry standard.
A drivers typical work day, would consist of a pre-trip inspection of the company vehichal and a 12hr work day. I learned a lot about safety and security. The management concetrated professional and my co-workers are motivated employees.

The hardest part of the job is driving and avoiding all the near miss incident's while driving.

The most enjoyable – more... part of the job are the clients, and performing a much needed service of transporting senior citizens and the handicap. – less
UNPROFESSIONAL
Driver (Former Employee), Chicago IL 60619November 20, 2012
Pros: they will hire anybody
Cons: they will hire anybody
This company cares nothing about clients and definitely NOT their employees. If you are not a VIP or part of a click YOU GETS NO RESPECT. Unprofessional, ghetto, management are simply rude ALWAYS, NO values, & vans are filthy inside. The pay for Drivers is embarrassing. For what drivers deal with, they should pay "minimum" $15 hrly.

They care only – more... of the "profit margin", until that is affected EVERYTHING will remain the same, unfortunately. – less
SCR
Fleet Manager (Former Employee), Chicago, ILNovember 10, 2012
Being a fleet manager means working in a hot garage getting dirty every day and overseeing people who give you attitude on a daily basis. Not to mention the lack of resources available. The compensation is not worth the work
truly no values
driver (Current Employee), chicago ilNovember 6, 2012
Cons: get while u can
modern day slavery not good for your health gotta beg for breaks pace needs to step in
DO NOT WORK HERE!!!
Manager (Former Employee), Chicago, ILOctober 25, 2012
Pros: nothing
Cons: everything!!
This company is HORRIBLE to work for. They do not appreicate their employees and the ones they do appreicate do not contribute anything to the company at all. They do not value good workers, instead they value relationships of people who kiss up and do not make the company productive. Not to mention that their upper managmenet is a joke!!! It is a family – more... run business and they have family running the business who have no experience and do not make good decisions. Pay is horrible, bonus are horrible, treatment is horroible. It does not matter is you are a driver, call taker, dispatcher, supervisor or manager with the company, if they do not like you then you are you. You could be the hardest worker and making the company money but that does not matter.

If any city is thinking of giving them a contract they better re-think it!!!! – less

Idois – October 29, 2012

You are absolute correct I have not work for this company in nine years and I see they have not learned anything. They still run the company the same way. I am surprised they still have a company.

Mixed Feelings
Auditor (Former Employee), Chicago, ILSeptember 28, 2012
Pros: free massages every week, vending machines
Pro: My fellow employees were really helpful and friendly. I also gained valuable experiences there.

Con: Management could be overbearing and there wasn't much appreciation for initiative there. Also, Customer Service Representatives only made a measly $8 an hour there (in 2010). The only reason I made more ($10 an hour) was because a government program – more... meant to put Illinoisans back to work was cutting my paycheck.

Overall: I don't regret my time there but I wouldn't go back there today either. – less
overall not a bad job
Driver/Transporter (Current Employee), Chicago, ILSeptember 2, 2012
driver paratransit car and tranport elderly and disabled to and from hospitals and dialysis centers class c cdl license
family oriented place to work
Driver (Current Employee), Chicago, ILJuly 28, 2012
I drive all nite and into the morning picking up clients taking them to their destinations. Most dialysis patients.
a great job
Driver (Current Employee), Chicago, ILApril 30, 2012
Pros: ride in the car all day
Cons: very short break or none at all
I pick up and drop off people to their appointments i meet many people and there are ways to move up within the company i have been working here goin on 7 months and i love every moment

About SCR MEDICAL TRANSPORTATION

SCR Medical Transportation specializes in providing medical transportation to various populations of health care and elderly communities. – Read more

SCR MEDICAL TRANSPORTATION Photos