The account executive receives (by telephone or email) requests for quotations, orders, and lead times from customers. Makes quotations on standard items, writes orders and relays pertinent order information to customers. Coordinates with other departments in handling purchase orders and providing customer service. *Work Hours are 3:00AM –12:00PM*; hours during the initial training phase are 9:00AM - 6:00PM CST.
The German Market Account Executive will be responsible for:
- Build new clientele and customer relationships through (1) responding to email requests and (2) answering inbound phone calls for www.screentekinc.com or any other online marketplace.
- Increase sales for current accounts.
- Receive telephone requests for price quotations, purchase orders, order changes, adjustments, and cancellations directly from customers. Achieve and maintain rapport with customers and give them the best possible service.
- Ensure orders are complete and collect payment and shipping information from customers to assure timely and accurate closing of transactions.
- Communicate with customers by email, phone and mail to resolve issues to assure complete transactions as well as to provide service and answer questions
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bilingual: German /English (must read and write fluently)
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Demonstrate strong organization skills as well as excellent customer service skills.
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- The candidate has a valid work permit visa
Relocation assistance may be available