Manager/ Inside Sales - Domestic Operations will be responsible for creating and managing the strategic operational plan for the retail / Wholesale marketplace.
This position will be responsible for the return on investment on the company’s web sites and Sales campaigns This position will manage SEO, mobile, web analytics, email and social media programs. In addition this position will oversee an inbound call center, manage the sales process and create a strong sales support function.
- Create and plan the Ecommerce strategies on the company websites; this includes the social, mobile search, email and affiliate promotional based programs.
- Develop pricing strategies to compete effectively and maximize the Company’s contribution margin.
- Justify major new initiatives on the basis of ROI.
- Analyze KPI’s to provide insights to improve our online marketing program.
- Coordinate schedules with various departments regarding the E-commerce programs to coordinate and ensure cross-functional support and understanding
- Manage the Ecommerce Project plan, creating Projects, Business Requirements and coordinate with the IT technical team
- Manage third party vendors and internal resources to ensure the success of the Ecommerce market
- Understand and leverage the Ecommerce platform and serve as a subject matter expert in site capability and functionality
- Analyzes sales reports and create market strategies to develop brand recognition
- Develop, implement, and analyze customer retention programs that are Ecommerce focused.
- Presents sound solutions with Cost /Benefit numbers to back the recommendations
- Be responsible for delivering and managing organic and paid search engine optimization efforts to support customer acquisition and transaction goals at allowable acquisition costs and within budget.
- Recruit, train and manage a team of customer service representatives and sales associates.
- Manage call center performance to include inbound inquiries, sales and sales support functions.
- Optimize customer service by eliminating exceptions.
- Coordinate the RMA process to minimize costs and customer dissatisfaction.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Proven experience in creating effective teamwork and an environment conductive to developing cross –functional collaboration.
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Marketing, or related field
- Minimum of five years related management experience
- Previous supervisory experience necessary
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion regarding company financial performance
- Desire to seek out and recommend process improvements
- Experience with SEO, SEM, affiliate, web analytics, re-targeting, social media and email
- Solid interpersonal skills and good verbal and written communication abilities
- Ability to interface with all levels in an organization
- Ability to work with diverse personalities, backgrounds and experience levels
- Solid personal computer skills, with familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to quickly learn and retain a solid understanding of company policies and procedures related to online marketing
Indeed - 23 months ago