ScreenTek Inc Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Screentek Motto we treat everyone like family...smoke and mirrors
Sales Department (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 11, 2013
The ScreenTek Inc is the one of the largest replenishment screen provider in worldwide. I started to work this company as an sales representative, I was taking order, locate the correct screens, process the orders and invoice them in a same day. Now, I take care of return orders, and control the domestic web sites order process.
I learned many thing in this company such as telephone conversation, CRM programs, and dealing with customer's issues.
Management is great. This company family based company, they are very nice people, and they even buy food for the employees every week.
Pros
free lunches, holiday parties etc....
Cons
No real room for advancement
ScreenTek
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 12, 2012
The ScreenTek Inc is the one of the biggest replenishment screen provider in worldwide. I started to work this company as an sales representative, I was taking order, locate the correct screens, process the orders and invoice them in a same day. Now, I take care of return orders, and control the domestic web sites order process.
Most enjoyable part of the job is the making customers happy and solve their issues.
Pros
benefits, health and dental insurance, very nice management, they pay fair, possible promotion
Cons
customer service job is stresfull, no room for mistakes
Loved working there, awesome coworkers, Nice enviroment, Manager wasnt so good.
Front Desk Secretary (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 4, 2012
Loved every aspect about ScreenTek except my manager. She was always too busy to listen to me and ended up giving me to another girl who had no management experience. I was pregnant and needed many bathroom breaks but no one was ever available to cover the desk while i was away, also the manager told me lunch was at 12:30 and when it came to that time the other girl was never available to take over so i could eat. I sometimes didn't get to eat lunch till 4:00. I worked there 9 months and was let go. The first reason was that i had missed too many days but when i made them pull my folder we discovered i still had one vacation day left for the year, then the reason was changed to the company was changing and my services were not what they were looking for.
Pros
happy coworkers, wonderful customers, good hours
Cons
one of the managers was just awful to be around.
Worst Company Ever!!!
Sales (Former Employee) –  HoustonFebruary 14, 2013
Taking a position at Screentek was the worst decision I made, I seemed to getting dumber sitting on the job with no training, no support from hr, racist, unacceptable management hat doesn't exist.
Cons
awful management, awful hr, pathetic company

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ScreenTek Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

ScreenTek Inc Reviews by Location