Screenvision

Screenvision Employee Reviews

Love the job and the movie industry aspect of the job
Account Executive (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLMarch 9, 2015
Pros: the pros are i can call on any type of business. we are limited to one certain industry.
Cons: the cons are we are not offered very good insurance, and we don't get reimbursed for any lunches we buy for our clients, and we have no budget for any thing that we do to gain business, we also get paid very little gas milage. the commission is not what was promised.
A typical day of work is to go on as many appointments as you can and as you have scheduled. I tried to have at least 4 to 5 scheduled appts a day and then cold call the rest of the day. I don't really know my co-workers because I am the only on in Central Arkansas and we don't have the opportunity to meet our co-workers.
The hardest part of the job is trying to make businesses understand cinema advertising. It is somewhat new to Arkansas and it seems people don't understand we are a branding medium and we help brand their business as well as top of mind awareness.
The most enjoyable part of my job is when I am really busy and I can close 4 -5 sales a week or even more. I really like to cold call and I think people are more apt to meet with you once you are in front of them.
great company to work for
Senior Sales Assistant (Current Employee), Chicago, ILOctober 22, 2014
Pros: compensation plan, vacation policy, management
Cons: ability to work from home
I have been with them for 10 yrs and have thoroughly enjoyed my time here. It has its up and downs but for the most part it is great.
A fast paced sales cycle consisting of meeting with different business owners daily and working on short and long cycle sales.
Account Executive Sales (Former Employee), Sioux Falls, SdDecember 18, 2013
Pros: unlimited income potential based on commission only, and being able to work independently to achieve sales goals.
Cons: commission only can be difficult sometimes
There is nothing about the "job" that I do not enjoy completely. I was hired through a competitor, Unique Screen Media, and they were then bought out by Screenvision. There has been many changes since this merger that have not been to my satisfaction. The issues I see are in regards to the level of customer service and respect I am able to offer to the business owners I meet with on a daily basis.

A typical week included me leaving home on a Monday morning for a market within my assigned terrritory. I would have 12 pre-set appointments each week, but spend the day between appointments doing door to door B2B cold calling.

I learned that in order to be successful in territory sales one must have determination, patience, and above all else a positive attitude.

I did not have the opportunity to meet with more than one other sales representative in my two years with the company and only worked side by side with management a handful of times.

The hardest part of this position was not being encouraged to meet, call or email fellow members of the sales team outside of weekly conference calls. In a position such as sales, I feel that any type of support by other sales executives, and management can make a difference in moral, and in the success of ones own sales.

The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to travel to different communities and visit with business owners daily. I loved being able to offer a solution to a business owner that worked within their budget and then see the end result of the ad hit the Big Screen at the local movie theatre.
NIce folks good company
Account Executive (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLNovember 5, 2013
Nice field sales group excellent sales and support but lacking in corp....back up and marketing.....growing pains
Numbers driven management with no basis in relation to local economies
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 25, 2013
Pros: home office
Cons: poor pay, long hours, no chance for advancement, abusive management
Very Interesting Product. Home office based reps. Remote regional management. Poor pay. Non-realistic representation of earning potentials. Non-protected territories. Not employee friendly working environment.
How they manage to stay in business is amazing...
Production (Former Employee), NYJanuary 21, 2013
Pros: some great co-workers
Cons: everything else
Great industry
Fun job
Horrible upper management
Completely unrealistic sales strategy
Their 'new' product is an absolute joke
Worst company communication
Company doesn't even know their employees by name or job title
Doesn't care about product quality or client satisfaction
Suggestions for improvement go ignored
exciting cinema advertising company
Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee), New York, NYNovember 7, 2012
I enjoy working at Screenvision however there are internal issues I have that have forced me to look for a change. I learned alot about event planning and branding. I also am in charge of producing client specific presentations for our sales team.
Typical Corporate Company
Account Executive (Current Employee), New York, NYAugust 22, 2012
Work from Home Office, Strict Sales Quotas, Temporary employment for 5 months basically, Hard sell in many markets
Outstanding
National Sr Sales Executive (Former Employee), trave with home officeJuly 15, 2012
Pros: money
Cons: i was laid off
perfect managment
I made 6 figures
I like selling
personal friends with managemnt

created new prototcol for selling, ran groups of good reps to help others

About Screenvision

Blank movie screens before the show? Not on Screenvision's watch! Screenvision Cinema Network operates in-theater advertising – Read more