Scriptfleet Employee Reviews

Great Job for Me
Route Driver (Current Employee) –  Canton, MIJune 9, 2017
Training was more than adequate. Always someone available to help when needed. Definitely good for a side gig or part time employment. I love it. When you are hired to be an independent contractor for a delivery service you will use your own car!! Yes it's wear & tear on your vehicle, yes you pay for your own gas out of your wages, you also pay for repairs out of your wages as well. But I don't know of a company out there that pays you for gas and maintenance for your car to get you to and from work. With all that said there are no cubicles, no office drama, no managers looking over your shoulder, your office is your car.....windows down, radio playing and you driving with the wind in your hair.
Pros
Great support from other employees, decent compensation for the routes
Cons
wear & tear on your vehicle
Fun place to work.
Courier/Independent Contractor (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCJune 6, 2017
Fellow drivers are terrific. Management definitely needs great improvement. Too many changes in bosses. Got the feeling that the company is unstable financially speaking. Don't know if that is true or not.
Pros
Fellow drivers - - great.
Cons
Bad management. Awful compensation.
Great job for the right person.
Courier Service for Legacy Pharmacy (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCJune 6, 2017
I enjoyed working for Scriptfleet. The only downfall was that you got paid for the route you delivered for but you had to use your own vehicle, pay your own gas out of your salary, and pay for your vehicle repairs and maintenance. The pay was not averaging out to even minimum wage after all expenses were paid.
Cons
Gone 15-16 hours a day driving on the road
Lacking
Assistant Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  FloridaApril 29, 2017
Lacks necessary tools to successfully excel management.No real structured approach to training contractors. Not enough support for the many moving parts / ambitions of the company.
fast-paced and enjoyable work
Medical Courier (Former Employee) –  Vinton, VAMarch 1, 2017
Delivering medicine as a subcontractor under Scriptfleet was an enjoyable experience. The call center located in Florida was available to help with any issues that arose during the course of a delivery. Sometimes, they were a little too antsy, calling to see if we had arrived yet although enough time had not elapsed for us to be at our destination. Overall, however, it was a good company and I would work for them again if given the opportunity.
Pros
team support
Cons
occasionally slipped into micro-managing
Evening to late night driving
Courier/Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  GeorgiaFebruary 26, 2017
You must use your own car or truck in order to have this job. This means you must pay for the gas and any repairs needed to drive. Also you must pay the company a weekly fee
Independent Contractor
COURIER (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLDecember 11, 2016
Understand that you are totally liable. No benefits or paid time off. Wear and tear to your personal vehicle etc. A good side job.
good place to work
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCOctober 11, 2016
I enjoyed my job and there was no micromanager you came into work loaded up for your route and was on your way. There was just not job security it was every year wondering if you would still have a job.
Pros
no one standing over you
Cons
job security
Challenging
Independent Contractor/Driver (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYFebruary 8, 2016
As an IC, with a contract, NO PROTECTION. Company doesnt follow their own contract agreements, and take you off of routes to keep from terminating a contract, leaving you with no work. Arbitration clause in the contract, makes it so as an IC, you have absolutely no recourse for anything they do. Probably no worse than any other company in this industry, but I would not recommend working for them.
multi-task is a must.
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLDecember 26, 2015
12 hour shifts. Must be able to multitask, co-workers are very helpful. As a dispatcher you must communicates with drivers and customers over the phone, monitor deliveries, intake calls from customers.
good job but required you use your own vehicle
Courier (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLJune 22, 2015
Nice place to work but it takes a toll on your personal vehicle. unfortunately when your car quit your job was over. the people were nice and the pay good as long as it lasted though.
Operations Manager
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  New JerseyApril 2, 2015
I travel to my Customers locations to meet with management and Independent Contractors daily. It is a 24/7 operation and the hardest part is when there are issues at multiple locations and I have no assistance. I have built the business 100% with the service I provide.
A nice fun work place
Driver (Current Employee) –  Hoover, ALAugust 21, 2014
My most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with the residents my hardest part of the job , I learned that everyone is not going to help you at times but that okay i have doing this type of of work for over ten years but i always help i do believe that Team Work Make A Dream Work i also teach my kids That because we are a team and also family...
Pros
hour lunches
Cons
short brakes
nice envioronment
Courier position/Independent Contracting (Former Employee) –  philadelphia paJune 4, 2014
Nice friendly environment. Hard to get a lot of hours during the slow seasons.
Lots of driving
Courier (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLMay 2, 2014
Inventory
Driving
Handling meds
Talking to Staff
nothing else
FIELD OPERATIONS MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 25, 2013
long hours. worked every holiday. very little time for family
Pros
pay was good
Cons
on call 24/7
not the best
Independent Contractor, courier (Current Employee) –  Largo, FLMay 18, 2013
it was very bland and dead end...no money to be made and no room for growth in this company..
The Management & HR for East Orlando Area Is horrible
Clerk (Former Employee) –  OrlandoMay 4, 2013
This is the worst company to ever work for..they treat there employees horrible. The HR department is no help either.
Cheating their drivers
Driver (Current Employee) –  NorthMarch 7, 2013
This company is national with over 5000 drivers
But will cut your pay to make themselves money!!
DO NOT WORK FOR THEM
Pros
bone
Cons
yes, they are all cons
Independent contractor
Professional Courier (Current Employee) –  Edison, NJFebruary 13, 2013
I am an independed contractor here for scriptfleet out of a pharmacy in which they hold the contract on thier medical deliever service.
Cons
no growth ability or chances at growth into the company